- Claus, Scot L.
- Media Mentions
Scot Claus (Member, Phoenix) was recently quoted in the Mercury News article, “Students of the college scandal: Who knew, who didn’t, and why so many ended up at USC.” The article discusses the students involved in the largest college admissions cheating scandal in U.S. history.
Scot said a university “certainly has discretion what its sanction is going to be” regarding students unwittingly admitted through their parents’ fraud. He added that college applications require students to ensure they are truthful. “The student affirms that revocation of the degree is a possible sanction,” said Scot, if the information in their application “is deemed to be false.”
- February 26, 2021 Media Mentions Caleb Green Joins Panel for National Bar Association's "Getting Started: Maximizing Your Finances" Webinar
- February 25, 2021 In the News Michael D. Lipton, Q.C. and Kathleen Campbell Walker Recognized in Chambers Global Guide 2021
- February 23, 2021 Media Mentions Scot Crow Interviewed on Elevate Your Grind Podcast
- February 23, 2021 Media Mentions Andrea Arndt Discusses COVID-19 Related Counterfeit Products with WWJ News Radio and Fox 2 News Detroit
- February 19, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Featured in The American Lawyer on 2020 Performance
- February 19, 2021 Media Mentions Yuri Chumak Quoted by Global News on The Tragically Hip's Lawsuit Against Mill St. Brewery
- February 18, 2021 Media Mentions Kimberly Ruppel Named to Children's Advocacy Centers of Michigan Board of Directors
- February 17, 2021 In the News Nan Braley Elected Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation
- February 16, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in the 2021 Edition of the WTR 1000