- Claus, Scot L.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Scot Claus (Member, Phoenix) was recently quoted in the Mercury News article, “Students of the college scandal: Who knew, who didn’t, and why so many ended up at USC.” The article discusses the students involved in the largest college admissions cheating scandal in U.S. history.
Scot said a university “certainly has discretion what its sanction is going to be” regarding students unwittingly admitted through their parents’ fraud. He added that college applications require students to ensure they are truthful. “The student affirms that revocation of the degree is a possible sanction,” said Scot, if the information in their application “is deemed to be false.”
- June 29, 2022 Seminars Last Chance Free CLE
- June 24, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 24, 2022 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft Quoted by Law360 on 'Juneteenth' Ice Cream Trademark Debate
- June 22, 2022 In the News Cindy Villanueva Named “Class of 2022 40 Under 40” Honoree by Phoenix Business Journal
- June 22, 2022 Media Mentions James Tyrrell Quoted in Law360 on Joining Dickinson Wright's Political Law Practice
- June 16, 2022 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series: Monopoly Money: Do Non-Compete Agreements Violate Antitrust Laws and if so, How?
- June 14, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Nevada Business's Top Ranked Attorneys 2022
- June 13, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2022 Edition
- June 9, 2022 In the News Aaron Burrell to Receive Freedom Award from National Action Network Michigan