- Claus, Scot L.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Scot Claus (Member, Phoenix) was recently quoted in the Mercury News article, “Students of the college scandal: Who knew, who didn’t, and why so many ended up at USC.” The article discusses the students involved in the largest college admissions cheating scandal in U.S. history.
Scot said a university “certainly has discretion what its sanction is going to be” regarding students unwittingly admitted through their parents’ fraud. He added that college applications require students to ensure they are truthful. “The student affirms that revocation of the degree is a possible sanction,” said Scot, if the information in their application “is deemed to be false.”
- September 28, 2023 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series
- September 28, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in the 2024 Edition of Chambers Canada
- September 28, 2023 In the News Matthew Powell and Michael Spink Listed in the 2023 Edition of the IAM Strategy 300
- September 28, 2023 In the News Alexandria Chun Joins Dickinson Wright Toronto Office
- September 26, 2023 Media Mentions Check out Kathleen Campbell Walker’s recent mention in the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) article, “How to Document Remote Verification of I-9s.”
- September 26, 2023 Industry Alerts Plugged In: An EV Newsletter Volume 1 No. 7
- September 26, 2023 Industry Alerts Lloyd Pierre-Louis and Sharaé Williams recently participated with the Midwest Black Law Student Association's 2023 Academic and Leadership Retreat.
- September 25, 2023 Media Mentions Check out Sara Jodka’s recent mention in the Business Insurance article, “More lawsuits likely in data breaches where no harm’s alleged.”
- September 22, 2023 Industry Alerts Congratulations to John Krieger recognized at the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) of Nevada’s annual gala on August 24, 2023