- Claus, Scot L.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Scot Claus (Member, Phoenix) was recently quoted in the Mercury News article, “Students of the college scandal: Who knew, who didn’t, and why so many ended up at USC.” The article discusses the students involved in the largest college admissions cheating scandal in U.S. history.
Scot said a university “certainly has discretion what its sanction is going to be” regarding students unwittingly admitted through their parents’ fraud. He added that college applications require students to ensure they are truthful. “The student affirms that revocation of the degree is a possible sanction,” said Scot, if the information in their application “is deemed to be false.”
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- May 06, 2021 Media Mentions James Cleland Quoted by Life Sciences Intellectual Property Review on Minerva v. Hologiv
- May 05, 2021 Media Mentions Timothy Overton Discusses Tying Executive Pay to Diversity Progress with Social Television Network
- May 04, 2021 Media Mentions Aaron Burrell Featured in HR Dive on Diversity and Inclusion Efforts Following George Floyd Killing
- May 3, 2021 In the News Kenneth Dyer Joins Dickinson Wright Silicon Valley Office
- May 03, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Beemer Discusses Returning to Work While COVID-19 is Present with Creators.com
- May 03, 2021 Media Mentions Michael Lipton, Q.C. Quoted by Law.com International on Canadian Law Firms and Growth in Gaming Law
- May 03, 2021 Media Mentions Kevin Doherty Featured in Captive Insurance Times on Tennessee's Growing Reputation
- April 29, 2021 Industry Alerts Aaron Burrell Joins Minutes on the Matter to Discuss Diversity and Inclusion