- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Chantal Cipriano (Associate, Toronto) recently spoke with the Globe and Mail about single event sports betting for an article titled “Sports betting in Canada is still not (completely) legal. That might soon change. (Or not.)” Chantal discusses the fact that gaming clients in Canada generally operate offshore.
“Our clients would love to be part of a regulated industry here in Canada,” she told the publication, “Unfortunately, we don’t have the option for them to even obtain a licence. They have to operate in the way that they are currently.” To read more, click here.
- August 25, 2022 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Lawyers Ranked in Best Lawyers in Canada® 2023 Edition
- May 09, 2022 Industry Alerts Operators, Start Your Engines; But Beware of Sanctions
- April 25, 2022 Media Mentions Rachel Schaffer Lawson Interviewed by The Whiskey Wash on Direct to Consumer Shipping Laws
- March 02, 2022 Media Mentions Gregory Gemignani Quoted by US Gaming Review on DOJ Response to IGT Wire Act Lawsuit
- December 15, 2021 Media Mentions Gregory Gemignani and Jeffrey Silver Interviewed by US Gaming Review on IGT Wire Act Lawsuit
- December 09, 2021 Media Mentions Jeffrey Silver Published in Gaming America on the Future of Brick and Mortar Casinos
- November 22, 2021 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in Who’s Who Legal Canada 2021
- October 28, 2021 Industry Alerts Goodbye Parlays, Hello Single Event Betting: Ontario Rolls out New Standards for Sport and Event Betting
- October 28, 2021 Industry Alerts Quebec Exemptions to Publicity Contest Rules: Sponsors Welcome to Quebec