- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Chantal Cipriano (Associate, Toronto) was recently quoted in a SBC Americas article titled “Canada waking up to the possibilities of single bet sports wagering.” The article discusses speculation regarding the legalization of ‘single bet’ sports wagering in an effort to bring the activity away from the black market.
“Failing to amend the Canadian Criminal Code to keep up with other parts of the world which are successfully embracing single game sports betting, particularly online, will continue to drive Canadians to place offshore bets. If Canada keeps dragging its heels, it may run the risk of permanently losing some of the Canadian market to foreign competitors,” Chantal told SBC Americas.
- November 22, 2021 In the News Ned Levitt and Michael Lipton Recognized in Who’s Who Legal Canada 2021
- October 28, 2021 Industry Alerts Goodbye Parlays, Hello Single Event Betting: Ontario Rolls out New Standards for Sport and Event Betting
- October 28, 2021 Industry Alerts Quebec Exemptions to Publicity Contest Rules: Sponsors Welcome to Quebec
- October 14, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Silver Interviewed in Nevada Newsmakers on His Career
- October 6, 2021 In the News Rachel Schaffer Lawson Joins Dickinson Wright Nashville Office
- September 28, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Silver Featured in Las Vegas Review-Journal on Chairman John Moran's Final Commission Meeting
- September 17, 2021 Jeff Silver Quoted by CDC Gaming Reports on Dubai World Sale of 50% of Aria Resort and Casino to MGM
- September 15, 2021 In the News American Gaming Association to Induct Jeffrey Silver into Gaming Hall of Fame
- September 14, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Silver Quoted in Gaming America on History of Dining in Las Vegas