- Cipriano, Chantal A. .
- Media Mentions
Chantal Cipriano (Associate, Toronto) was recently quoted in a SBC Americas article titled “Canada waking up to the possibilities of single bet sports wagering.” The article discusses speculation regarding the legalization of ‘single bet’ sports wagering in an effort to bring the activity away from the black market.
“Failing to amend the Canadian Criminal Code to keep up with other parts of the world which are successfully embracing single game sports betting, particularly online, will continue to drive Canadians to place offshore bets. If Canada keeps dragging its heels, it may run the risk of permanently losing some of the Canadian market to foreign competitors,” Chantal told SBC Americas.
- January 23, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Attorneys Author Chapters in ABA's The Law of Regulated Gambling: A Practical Guide for Business Lawyers
- December 5, 2019 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 12, Number 6
- September 23, 2019 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in the 2020 Edition of Chambers Canada
- August 21, 2019 Industry Alerts Gaming and Hospitality Legal News: Volume 12, Number 5
- July 18, 2019 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Newsletter: Volume 12, Number 4
- May 17, 2019 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 12, Number 3
- May 13 - 15, 2019 Conferences Casino eSports Conference at the 2019 ICE North America Conference
- May 2019 Industry Alerts Into the Weeds: How Canada's Cannabis Regime Can Help With the Legalization of Single-Event Sports Betting
- April 25, 2019 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Tops Rankings in 2019 Chambers USA Guide; 42 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields