- Chumak, Yuri
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Yuri Chumak (Partner, Toronto) was quoted by Global News for a story titled “The Hip Accuse Mill St. Brewery of Riding its Coattails and Misleading Fans.” Canadian band The Tragically Hip has alleged that Toronto's Mill St. Brewery branded and marketed its 100th Meridian Lager in a way that wrongly associated it with their image and albums, including their hit 1992 song “At the Hundredth Meridian.” Yuri believes they may have some difficulty proving significant damages, asking, “Why did [the band] wait six years and end up coming to the court so late after the trademark was registered by the brewery?” To view, click here.
- November 3, 2021 Webinars Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies
- September 22, 2021 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2021 Texas Super Lawyers
- September 21, 2021 Media Mentions Lance Anderson Quoted by Technology Transfer Tactics on Sublicensing Terms
- September 1, 2021 In the News Sanjukta S. Tole Joins Dickinson Wright LLP as a Partner
- August 26, 2021 In the News Six Dickinson Wright Lawyers Ranked in Best Lawyers in Canada® 2022 Edition
- July 29, 2021 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named to Managing IP’s 2021 Top 250 Women in IP List
- July 19, 2021 Media Mentions Dickinson Wright Featured in Law360 on New IP Lawyers
- July 15, 2021 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named to The American Lawyer’s 2021 West Trailblazers List
- July 8, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in the 2021 Edition of the IAM Patent 1000