- Chumak, Yuri
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Yuri Chumak (Partner, Toronto) was quoted by Global News for a story titled “The Hip Accuse Mill St. Brewery of Riding its Coattails and Misleading Fans.” Canadian band The Tragically Hip has alleged that Toronto's Mill St. Brewery branded and marketed its 100th Meridian Lager in a way that wrongly associated it with their image and albums, including their hit 1992 song “At the Hundredth Meridian.” Yuri believes they may have some difficulty proving significant damages, asking, “Why did [the band] wait six years and end up coming to the court so late after the trademark was registered by the brewery?” To view, click here.
- January 19, 2023 Industry Alerts Good News for Creators: Canada Extends Copyright Term
- January 17, 2023 In the News Jonathan Pollack Joins Dickinson Wright LLP
- January 11, 2023 In the News Damian Aquino and Corey Neil Join Dickinson Wright Troy Office
- December 15, 2022 Webinars Two New Tools to Enforce and Defend Your Company’s Trademark Rights
- December 12, 2022 In the News Bret McClay Named Of Counsel at Dickinson Wright
- December 07, 2022 Webinars Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court -- Let's Explore the New European Patent Universe
- September 26, 2022 Industry Alerts TTAB's Precedential Opinion in In re County of Orange Affirms Refusal of Registering Orange County's Unofficial Insignia
- September 23, 2022 In the News Caleb Green Recognized by the Washington Bar Association and National Bar Association as a 2022 Power 100 Honoree
- September 23, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Texas Super Lawyers