- Chumak, Yuri
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Yuri Chumak (Partner, Toronto) was quoted by Global News for a story titled “The Hip Accuse Mill St. Brewery of Riding its Coattails and Misleading Fans.” Canadian band The Tragically Hip has alleged that Toronto's Mill St. Brewery branded and marketed its 100th Meridian Lager in a way that wrongly associated it with their image and albums, including their hit 1992 song “At the Hundredth Meridian.” Yuri believes they may have some difficulty proving significant damages, asking, “Why did [the band] wait six years and end up coming to the court so late after the trademark was registered by the brewery?” To view, click here.
- May 3, 2021 In the News Kenneth Dyer Joins Dickinson Wright Silicon Valley Office
- April 27, 2021 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Listed in the 2021 Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directory
- April 23, 2021 In the News Annual World Intellectual Property Day is April 26; Dickinson Wright IP attorney examines role of small and medium-sized enterprises in business innovation amid pandemic
- April 21, 2021 Media Mentions Jonathan Baker Named to Daily Journal's "Top Intellectual Property Lawyers 2021" List
- April 20, 2021 Media Mentions Flavia Campbell Quoted by LegalZoom on Copyright Protections in Graphic Design
- April 15, 2021 In the News Catherine Hoffman and Gregory Mayback Named Top Lawyers by 2021 South Florida Legal Guide
- April 14, 2021 Media Mentions Caleb Green Selected as Young Lawyer Fellow by American Bar Association's Intellectual Property Law Section
- March 26, 2021 Media Mentions Caleb Green Featured in Minutes on the Matter on IP Risks for Landlords During the Eviction Process
- March 10, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright intellectual property attorneys to serve as panelists at State Bar of Michigan Spring IP Law Seminar on March 25