Joshua Burgener Quoted in Wall Street Journal on Brian Flores' Racial Discrimination Lawsuit Against the NFL
- Burgener, Joshua L. .
- Media Mentions
Josh Burgener was recently quoted in the Wall Street Journal article “Brian Flores Case Could Test NFL – if Lawsuit Survives Early Hurdles”. The article discusses the racial-discrimination lawsuit filed by former Miami Dolphins coach, Brian Flores and what it means for the NFL. “The discovery process in a case like this is dangerous for both sides because you don’t know what will come out,” said Josh. Click here to read the full article.
Member and South Region Litigation Practice Group Co-Chair Nashville
- May 25, 2023 In the News David Coscarella Joins Dickinson Wright LLP
- May 2023 Industry Alerts Framework of Dodd-Frank Act "Clawback" Policy (Finally) Coming into Focus
- May 2023 Industry Alerts 更新情報：Form I-9のリモートフレキシビリティ制度が2023年7月31日に終了／対面での審査を8月30日までに実施する必要－その理由は？
- May 24, 2023 In the News Flavia Campbell Named to Latino Leaders Rising Stars 2023 List
- May 19, 2023 In the News Kathleen Campbell Walker Named to the 2023 Lawdragon 100 Leading Immigration Lawyers Guide
- May 17, 2023 In the News Daniel Waldman recently authored in Real Estate EXchange (RENX), "Commercial Landlord Alert! Tenants hurt by shutdowns may be entitled to rent-free extensions.”
- May 17, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia has been quoted in the S&P Global article, “U.S. Bancorp increases branch closures to community group's dismay.”
- May 17, 2023 Industry Alerts Plugged In: An EV Newsletter Vol 1 No 5
- May 16, 2023 Industry Alerts DEA Reverses Proposed Rule to Extend Telehealth Prescriptions of Controlled Substances