- Burgener, Joshua L. .
- In the News
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Don’t miss the article Josh Burgener recently authored in the Attorney at Law Magazine, "Will the Brian Flores Lawsuit Change How the NFL Handles Arbitration?” Josh’s article discusses how with the contractual issues between Brian Flores and the NFL, this case will change how large organizations, including the NFL, will handle arbitration in the future. He states that the realm of arbitration is “changing, and courts and legislatures may make it more difficult for the NFL and other organizations to compel arbitration, especially when it comes to cases involving discrimination or alleged sexual misconduct.” To read the article, click here.
- October 19, 2023 Webinars Dickinson Wright's 2023 Health Care Webinar Series
- October 4, 2023 In the News Vanessa Ford Joins Dickinson Wright Toronto Office
- October 4, 2023 In the News Catherine Hoffman Appointed to INTA Leadership Development Committee
- October 04, 2023 Media Mentions Don’t miss K. Lance Anderson’s recent feature in the Law.com article, “'Cautious But Optimistic': After Slow Adoption, Midsize Firms See Vast Potential For Gen AI.”
- October 2, 2023 In the News Mahesh Nayak Named to the State Bar of Michigan’s Judicial Qualifications Committee
- October 02, 2023 In the News Daniel Quick has been inaugurated as President of the Board of Commissioners of the State Bar of Michigan
- September 28, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in the 2024 Edition of Chambers Canada
- September 28, 2023 In the News Matthew Powell and Michael Spink Listed in the 2023 Edition of the IAM Strategy 300
- September 28, 2023 In the News Alexandria Chun Joins Dickinson Wright Toronto Office