- Baxter, Todd A.
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Todd Baxter (Member, Phoenix) was a speaker for the Arizona Builders Alliance (ABA) virtual legal event, “(Almost Free) Legal Advice on How to Improve Project Coordination and Administration,” on November 17, 2020. Todd and other guest speakers addressed the potential legal repercussions that contractors and subcontractors could face due to the coordination and administrative decisions that they make on a daily basis. They provided the steps that companies can take to diminish the legal risks that these vital decisions could provoke. Click here for more information.
- December 6, 2023 In the News Christopher Cornwall Named to Michigan Lawyers Weekly’s ‘Michigan’s Go To Lawyers Power List’
- November 27, 2023 In the News Anthony Wong Joins Dickinson Wright Ft. Lauderdale Office
- June 12, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2023 Edition
- March 8, 2023 In the News Christopher Cornwall Named a ‘Go To Lawyer’ for Construction Law by Michigan Lawyers Weekly
- June 13, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2022 Edition
- August 17, 2021 Industry Alerts Builders Beware: The Implied Warranty of Workmanship and Habitability Is Set in Stone
- June 14, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2021 Edition
- June 16, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2020 Edition
- April 2020 Industry Alerts Province Releases Updated List of “Essential” Workplaces, Directing Additional Closures and Restrictions During COVID-19 State of Emergency