- Baxter, Todd A.
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Todd Baxter (Member, Phoenix) was a speaker for the Arizona Builders Alliance (ABA) virtual legal event, “(Almost Free) Legal Advice on How to Improve Project Coordination and Administration,” on November 17, 2020. Todd and other guest speakers addressed the potential legal repercussions that contractors and subcontractors could face due to the coordination and administrative decisions that they make on a daily basis. They provided the steps that companies can take to diminish the legal risks that these vital decisions could provoke. Click here for more information.
- June 16, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2020 Edition
- April 2020 Industry Alerts Province Releases Updated List of “Essential” Workplaces, Directing Additional Closures and Restrictions During COVID-19 State of Emergency
- March 10, 2020 Industry Alerts Contractors: Are You Protected From The Coronavirus Infecting The Project Schedule?
- February 18, 2020 In the News Ryan Lee Joins Dickinson Wright's Nashville Office
- July 09, 2019 Industry Alerts Avoiding The Tennessee Retainage Requirements
- June 25, 2019 Media Mentions Greg Cahill Quoted in Construction Dive on Commercial General Liability Insurance Coverage
- June 3, 2019 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2019 Edition
- May 2019 Industry Alerts Recent Statutory Changes Governing the Arizona Registrar of Contractors
- April 15, 2019 In the News Ten Practices in Dickinson Wright's Phoenix Office Ranked in the 2019 Ranking Arizona Guide