- Bain, Paul E.
- Media Mentions
Paul Bain was interviewed by Canadian Lawyer for the article, "Lawyer Paul Bain on the Love of Art - and Art Law." In the article, Paul discusses his new book, which covers some of the most exciting and relevant legal issues artists, collectors, galleries, and public institutions face. When asked why a book on art law in North America is needed, Paul pointed out that one of Canada's leading art law books, The Art World: Law, Business & Practice in Canada, by Dentons lawyer Aaron Milrad, was published in 1980. “A lot has changed since then,” says Paul, noting that the introduction to Milrad’s book talks about how copyright law is “going to be turned upside down” because of the advent of the photocopier. “Imagine what he [Milrad] would have to say about the internet.” To read the article, click here: https://bit.ly/3PCBKlF
- October 6, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in Who’s Who Legal Canada 2022
- October 06, 2022 Industry Alerts DHS Publishes New Final Rule Ending Trump-Era Public Charge Restrictions
- October 5, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation United States 2023 Edition
- October 05, 2022 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft was recently featured in the Law360 article, "Pop Quiz: How Realistic Is The TM Showdown In 'She-Hulk'?"
- October 4, 2022 In the News Randolph Pistor Joins Dickinson Wright Ann Arbor Office
- October 3, 2022 In the News John Leslie Named Director of Cross-Border Practices
- September 30, 2022 In the News Benjamin Sobczak Elected to State Bar of Michigan’s Cannabis Law Section Council
- September 30, 2022 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in the 2023 Edition of Chambers Canada
- September 27, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation Labor & Employment 2022 Edition