- In the News
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright’s Chicago office opening has been featured in Law.com’s article, “Chicago Attracts a Flock of Law Firms During Pandemic.” Among other things, 2020 has been vastly known for its shutdowns but Chicago attracted many out-of-state law firms this year. This article lists the firms that have defied the odds and have moved into the Windy City, including Dickinson Wright’s acquiring of the 12-lawyer Chicago boutique Stahl Crowley Addis. Click here to read more.
- November 3, 2021 Webinars Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies
- November 03, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies | 電気および自動運転車技術におけるソフトウェアの知的財産の保護
- October 20, 2021 Webinars North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation
- October 20, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation | 北米の電動化への動き: 東アジアではどうなるのか
- October 14, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Silver Interviewed in Nevada Newsmakers on His Career
- October 08, 2021 Industry Alerts Key September USCIS Process Updates
- October 08, 2021 Media Mentions Rose Willis Included in Hospital Peer Review on Telehealth Credentials
- October 07, 2021 In the News John Schuring Appointed as Chair of Business Law Section of Michigan State Bar
- October 6, 2021 In the News Rachel Schaffer Lawson Joins Dickinson Wright Nashville Office