- In the News
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright’s Chicago office opening has been featured in Law.com’s article, “Chicago Attracts a Flock of Law Firms During Pandemic.” Among other things, 2020 has been vastly known for its shutdowns but Chicago attracted many out-of-state law firms this year. This article lists the firms that have defied the odds and have moved into the Windy City, including Dickinson Wright’s acquiring of the 12-lawyer Chicago boutique Stahl Crowley Addis. Click here to read more.
- December 15, 2022 Webinars Two New Tools to Enforce and Defend Your Company’s Trademark Rights
- December 7, 2022 Webinars Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court -- Let's Explore the New European Patent Universe
- November 23, 2022 Industry Alerts Caleb Green recently spoke on the panel "The New Business Models: More Remote Work Brings More Significant Physical and Cybersecurity Issues"
- November 17, 2022 Industry Alerts Asset Protection Newsletter Series Presented by Dickinson Wright, PLLC
- November 16, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized by Diversity & Flexibility Alliance as a 2022 “Tipping the Scales” Honoree
- November 16, 2022 Industry Alerts Sanjukta Tole spoke at the World Intellectual Property Organization's seminar Practical Aspects of the Madrid System for the International Registration of Marks for Advanced Users
- November 14, 2022 Media Mentions Vail C. Cloar recently spoke on the Phoenix Business Journal's Table of Experts segment, "Cybersecurity and Digital Privacy."
- November 14, 2022 Josh Grabel has been named a Fellow of the Construction Lawyers Society of America
- November 14, 2022 Industry Alerts Cindy Villanueva attended the Los Abogados 45th annual Dia de los Muertos Gala & Awards Dinner this October.