Jennifer Ko Craft was quoted in the Law360 article, "USPTO Cuts Time To Respond To TM Office Actions In Half."
- Craft, Jennifer Ko.
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Jennifer Ko Craft was quoted in the Law360 article, "USPTO Cuts Time To Respond To TM Office Actions In Half." As part of the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office’s ongoing efforts to streamline the trademark application process, starting this December, trademark applicants will have three months, instead of six, to respond to official letters. Jennifer points to strategic reasons a client may desire to wait to file a response, such as to see if a cited registration will be renewed, but now they must pay to do so. "For me, the real benefit to the rule change is that now when I have a prior pending application cited, or we are otherwise monitoring a third-party application, our wait to determine its final disposition is shortened, which is good," Jennifer shares. To read the article, click here.
- June 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2023 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- May 31, 2023 Media Mentions Christy McDonald was recently named to Crain's Grand Rapids Business 2023 Notable Leaders in DEI list
- May 30, 2023 Media Mentions Benjamin Sobczak has been quoted in an article by the Detroit Free Press, “More Michigan marijuana companies expected to come under receivership control.”
- May 25, 2023 In the News David Coscarella Joins Dickinson Wright LLP
- May 2023 Industry Alerts Framework of Dodd-Frank Act "Clawback" Policy (Finally) Coming into Focus
- May 2023 Industry Alerts 更新情報：Form I-9のリモートフレキシビリティ制度が2023年7月31日に終了／対面での審査を8月30日までに実施する必要－その理由は？
- May 24, 2023 In the News Flavia Campbell Named to Latino Leaders Rising Stars 2023 List
- May 19, 2023 In the News Kathleen Campbell Walker Named to the 2023 Lawdragon 100 Leading Immigration Lawyers Guide
- May 17, 2023 In the News Daniel Waldman recently authored in Real Estate EXchange (RENX), "Commercial Landlord Alert! Tenants hurt by shutdowns may be entitled to rent-free extensions.”