- Craft, Jennifer Ko.
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Jennifer Ko Craft was quoted in the Law360 article, "USPTO Cuts Time To Respond To TM Office Actions In Half." As part of the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office’s ongoing efforts to streamline the trademark application process, starting this December, trademark applicants will have three months, instead of six, to respond to official letters. Jennifer points to strategic reasons a client may desire to wait to file a response, such as to see if a cited registration will be renewed, but now they must pay to do so. "For me, the real benefit to the rule change is that now when I have a prior pending application cited, or we are otherwise monitoring a third-party application, our wait to determine its final disposition is shortened, which is good," Jennifer shares. To read the article, click here.
- November 30, 2023 Webinars Join Ralph Levy, Jr. and Brian Fleetham for the upcoming DW Healthcare Webinar, “The Ins, Outs, and No-Nos in Negotiating Physician Employment Agreements” on November 30th at 2:00pm ET.
- November 30, 2023 Webinars Dickinson Wright's 2023 Health Care Webinar Series
- November 27, 2023 In the News Anthony Wong Joins Dickinson Wright Ft. Lauderdale Office
- November 27, 2023 In the News Andre Poles Recognized in Who’s Who Legal Private Funds 2024 Guide
- November 22, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia was recently quoted in the American Banker article, "Treasury eyes bank whistleblowers as it steps up sanctions enforcement."
- November 21, 2023 In the News Thirty-One Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named DBusiness 2024 Top Lawyers
- November 21, 2023 Industry Alerts EV Newsletter Vol. 1 No. 9
- November 21, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in Who’s Who Legal Canada 2023
- November 21, 2023 Recognition Caleb Green has been awarded the Associates Trophy by the Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada, with Dickinson Wright named the Access to Justice Champion.