Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Joseph Silvia was quoted in the American Banker article, "What the indictments against FTX's Sam Bankman-Fried mean for banks." The article discusses what the arrest and indictments of Sam Bankman-Fried and his colleagues might mean for banks that work with crypto-related companies. "There's certainly an expectation under vendor management guidelines, and even more so under Know Your Customer guidelines and ongoing customer due diligence, that you pay attention to what's going on with accounts," said Joseph. To read the article, click here.
- November 30, 2023 Webinars Join Ralph Levy, Jr. and Brian Fleetham for the upcoming DW Healthcare Webinar, “The Ins, Outs, and No-Nos in Negotiating Physician Employment Agreements” on November 30th at 2:00pm ET.
- November 30, 2023 Webinars Dickinson Wright's 2023 Health Care Webinar Series
- November 28, 2023 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2023 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- November 28, 2023 In the News The Nashville Bar Association has nominated Josh Burgener for the 2024 Board of Directors
- November 27, 2023 In the News Anthony Wong Joins Dickinson Wright Ft. Lauderdale Office
- November 27, 2023 In the News Andre Poles Recognized in Who’s Who Legal Private Funds 2024 Guide
- November 22, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia was recently quoted in the American Banker article, "Treasury eyes bank whistleblowers as it steps up sanctions enforcement."
- November 21, 2023 In the News Thirty-One Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named DBusiness 2024 Top Lawyers
- November 21, 2023 Industry Alerts EV Newsletter Vol. 1 No. 9