- Craft, Jennifer Ko.
- In the News
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
: Jennifer Ko Craft was recently featured in the Law360 article, "Pop Quiz: How Realistic Is The TM Showdown In 'She-Hulk'?" Jennifer discusses the benefits of registering personal names as trademarks, such as the presumption of ownership of the trademark and acknowledgment of the owner’s trademark rights throughout the country. "All in all, a federal registration provides the registrant a much better position to enforce its rights against others," shares Jennifer. To read the article, click here.
- November 23, 2022 Industry Alerts Caleb Green recently spoke on the panel "The New Business Models: More Remote Work Brings More Significant Physical and Cybersecurity Issues"
- November 17, 2022 Industry Alerts Asset Protection Newsletter Series Presented by Dickinson Wright, PLLC
- November 16, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized by Diversity & Flexibility Alliance as a 2022 “Tipping the Scales” Honoree
- November 16, 2022 Industry Alerts Sanjukta Tole spoke at the World Intellectual Property Organization's seminar Practical Aspects of the Madrid System for the International Registration of Marks for Advanced Users
- November 14, 2022 Media Mentions Vail C. Cloar recently spoke on the Phoenix Business Journal's Table of Experts segment, "Cybersecurity and Digital Privacy."
- November 14, 2022 Josh Grabel has been named a Fellow of the Construction Lawyers Society of America
- November 14, 2022 Industry Alerts Cindy Villanueva attended the Los Abogados 45th annual Dia de los Muertos Gala & Awards Dinner this October.
- November 10, 2022 Blogs 雇用主の義務 –新たなEEOCポスターの掲示 | Employers – Post the New EEOC Poster in Your Workplace (It Is Required)
- November 07, 2022 Recognition Yuri Chumak assisted with the planning of the Ukrainian Canadian Bar Association's luncheon with Bill Browder