- Bain, Paul E.
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Paul Bain was recently quoted in conjunction with our client Ken Lum in The Globe and Mail article, "Edmonton Cancels Art Installation Over Fears It May Be Perceived as Celebrating Colonialism." The city of Edmonton has announced its intention to deaccession the artwork "The Buffalo and the Buffalo Fur Trader" by Mr. Lum, which was commissioned in 2010 and underwent extensive oversight, consultation, and approvals. "This is an unwarranted breach of the city and art council's basic duty to my client. This decision to cancel the work damages the artist's reputation. They are obligated contractually ..." said Paul. To read the article, click here.
- December 6, 2023 In the News Christopher Cornwall Named to Michigan Lawyers Weekly’s ‘Michigan’s Go To Lawyers Power List’
- December 06, 2023 Industry Alerts Understanding the CSA’s Proposed Shelf Prospectus Regime for Well-Known Seasoned Issuers
- December 05, 2023 Articles Michigan Court of Appeals Clarifies Application of the “Plain Error” Rule
- December 05, 2023 Media Mentions Eric W. Gregory has been quoted in MarketWatch article, "Why wealthy investors put $125 billion into this new type of private-equity fund last year."
- December 05, 2023 Media Mentions The Texas Tribune recently quoted Kathleen Campbell Walker in the article, "Texas is on the verge of making illegal border crossings a state crime. Here’s what you need to know."
- December 4, 2023 In the News Tripp Lake Joins Dickinson Wright Denver Office as a Member
- December 04, 2023 Media Mentions Frank Borger Gilligan's article was recently published by Corporate Compliance Insights, "SEC Brings Beneficial Ownership Reporting Into the Internet Age."
- December 04, 2023 Industry Alerts New Filing Requirements for Canadian Federal Corporations
- December 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Earns Sixth Consecutive 100 Score in Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2023-2024 Corporate Equality Index