- Frenkel, Jacob S. .
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Jacob Frenkel was recently quoted in The Washington Post article, “Could the DOJ sway the PGA Tour-LIV Golf fight? It’s complicated.” The article discusses the legality of the PGA Tour’s decision to ban golfers who joined the LIV Golf Invitational Series. Jacob comments that the PGA Tour could say it has a legally valid reason to ban the LIV players. “Proof of an objective and valid business justification should defeat any allegation of a violation of the antitrust laws. An entity with monopoly power has no general duty to cooperate with its business rivals and even may refuse to deal with them if the business can articulate a valid business reason for the refusal,” says Jacob. And, Jacob correctly predicted the private litigation that followed. To read full article, click here.
- February 19, 2024 In the News Christina McDonald Named a “Notable Woman in Law” by Crain’s Grand Rapids Business
- February 19, 2024 In the News Holly Zoe has authored an article in the State Bar of Michigan's Michigan Real Property Review, “Local Regulatory Authority on Renewable Energy Developments in Michigan: A Primer.”
- February 16, 2024 Media Mentions Sara Jodka was recently quoted in Bloomberg Law article, “Employers Urged to Be Careful Before Acting on Drug Test Results.”
- February 15, 2024 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in Chambers Global Guide 2024
- February 9, 2024 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in the 2024 Edition of the WTR 1000
- February 05, 2024 In the News Josh Grabel recently represented clients before the Arizona House of Representatives Ethics Committee
- February 02, 2024 Industry Alerts CSA Adopts “Access Equals Delivery Model” for Reporting Issuer Prospectuses
- January 31, 2024 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia was recently quoted in the American Banker article, “Why spot bitcoin ETFs are unlikely to entice banks toward crypto.”
- January 29, 2024 Media Mentions Trevor Whiffen was recently interviewed by CFPL Radio