Benjamin Sobczak was quoted in an article in Crain’s Detroit Business, “Michigan's cannabis industry has a trust problem. Regulators hope a state-run testing lab can help.”
- Sobczak, Benjamin M.
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Benjamin Sobczak was quoted in an article in Crain’s Detroit Business, “Michigan's cannabis industry has a trust problem. Regulators hope a state-run testing lab can help.” In this article, Benjamin weighs in on the lack of standardization surrounding the lab testing methodologies. He states that it’s “not about assigning a nefarious intent on these labs (who are producing different test results), but understanding that science is hard. It's a brand new space, and with an absence of neutrality in this process there is always going to be an issue.” To read the article, click here.
- May 31, 2023 Media Mentions Christy McDonald was recently named to Crain's Grand Rapids Business 2023 Notable Leaders in DEI list
- May 30, 2023 Media Mentions Benjamin Sobczak has been quoted in an article by the Detroit Free Press, “More Michigan marijuana companies expected to come under receivership control.”
- May 25, 2023 In the News David Coscarella Joins Dickinson Wright LLP
- May 2023 Industry Alerts Framework of Dodd-Frank Act "Clawback" Policy (Finally) Coming into Focus
- May 2023 Industry Alerts 更新情報：Form I-9のリモートフレキシビリティ制度が2023年7月31日に終了／対面での審査を8月30日までに実施する必要－その理由は？
- May 24, 2023 In the News Flavia Campbell Named to Latino Leaders Rising Stars 2023 List
- May 19, 2023 In the News Kathleen Campbell Walker Named to the 2023 Lawdragon 100 Leading Immigration Lawyers Guide
- May 17, 2023 In the News Daniel Waldman recently authored in Real Estate EXchange (RENX), "Commercial Landlord Alert! Tenants hurt by shutdowns may be entitled to rent-free extensions.”
- May 17, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia has been quoted in the S&P Global article, “U.S. Bancorp increases branch closures to community group's dismay.”