Check out Caleb Green’s recent mention in the Bloomberg Law article, “Surge in Trademark Fraud Scams Overwhelms Regulators, Applicants.”
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Check out Caleb Green’s recent mention in the Bloomberg Law article, “Surge in Trademark Fraud Scams Overwhelms Regulators, Applicants.” In this article, Caleb is mentioned as he shares how trademark scammers are evolving and the impact the USPTO trademark backlog has on unassuming trademark applicants. In the article Caleb points that “[t]here’s this nine-, 10-month period where you may not have interaction with your client because there’s nothing to report” regarding their application, prompting scammers to reach out to applicants under the guise of trademark practitioners or the USPTO itself. To read the article and learn more, click here.
- May 31, 2023 Media Mentions Christy McDonald was recently named to Crain's Grand Rapids Business 2023 Notable Leaders in DEI list
- May 30, 2023 Media Mentions Benjamin Sobczak has been quoted in an article by the Detroit Free Press, “More Michigan marijuana companies expected to come under receivership control.”
- May 25, 2023 In the News David Coscarella Joins Dickinson Wright LLP
- May 2023 Industry Alerts Framework of Dodd-Frank Act "Clawback" Policy (Finally) Coming into Focus
- May 2023 Industry Alerts 更新情報：Form I-9のリモートフレキシビリティ制度が2023年7月31日に終了／対面での審査を8月30日までに実施する必要－その理由は？
- May 24, 2023 In the News Flavia Campbell Named to Latino Leaders Rising Stars 2023 List
- May 19, 2023 In the News Kathleen Campbell Walker Named to the 2023 Lawdragon 100 Leading Immigration Lawyers Guide
- May 17, 2023 In the News Daniel Waldman recently authored in Real Estate EXchange (RENX), "Commercial Landlord Alert! Tenants hurt by shutdowns may be entitled to rent-free extensions.”
- May 17, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia has been quoted in the S&P Global article, “U.S. Bancorp increases branch closures to community group's dismay.”