Rachel Schaffer Lawson was recently featured on the WFH with 2 Guys Podcast episode, “Marriage Without the Sex: An Uncommon Approach to Business Relationships.”
- Lawson, Rachel Schaffer
- In the News
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Rachel Schaffer Lawson was recently featured on the WFH with 2 Guys Podcast episode, “Marriage Without the Sex: An Uncommon Approach to Business Relationships.” On this episode, Rachel dives into all of the key factors of starting a business including intellectual property, corporate structure, contracts, and employees. Tune in as Rachel and the hosts discuss the legal process of starting a business and how, although not always mandatory, proves beneficial to navigate the process with an attorney on your side. Listen to the full podcast episode here.
- March 27, 2023 Industry Alerts U.S. Supreme Court Decides Perez v. Sturgis Public Schools
- March 27, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Listed in Modern Healthcare’s 2023 Largest Law Firms
- March 22, 2023 Media Mentions Kris Beecher has been quoted in an article by the Arizona Republic, "Native leaders are watching new lawmaker who represents more than half of Arizona's tribes.”
- March 22, 2023 In the News Leslee Lewis Named a “Notable West Michigan Lawyer” by Crain’s Grand Rapids Business
- March 22, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2023 Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- March 22, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia has been quoted in the S&P Global article, “'Small universe' of buyers available for Silicon Valley Bank.”
- March 21, 2023 In the News Sara Radcliffe Joins Dickinson Wright Columbus Office
- March 21, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia was recently quoted in the Business Insider article, "How shadow bankers are already emerging as winners in the SVB collapse.”
- March 21, 2023 In the News Matthew McLeod Joins Dickinson Wright LLP