John Krieger has been quoted in an article by Managing IP, “In-house welcome anti-fakes act but warn of holes.”
- Krieger, John L.
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
John Krieger (Member, Las Vegas) has been quoted in an article by Managing IP, “In-house welcome anti-fakes act but warn of holes.” John discusses the legal battle brands have with counterfeits and more. He notes that companies often have to sue fake product sellers without knowing who the sellers actually are, and that it would be much more helpful to require the platforms to provide more reliable information about the identity of such sellers up front so as to assist in a jurisdictional analysis prior to filing. “It will be nice to do that evaluation up front rather than in the middle of litigation,” Krieger says. To read the article, click here. #iplaw
- March 22, 2023 Media Mentions Kris Beecher has been quoted in an article by the Arizona Republic, "Native leaders are watching new lawmaker who represents more than half of Arizona's tribes.”
- March 22, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2023 Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- March 22, 2023 In the News Leslee Lewis Named a “Notable West Michigan Lawyer” by Crain’s Grand Rapids Business
- March 22, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia has been quoted in the S&P Global article, “'Small universe' of buyers available for Silicon Valley Bank.”
- March 21, 2023 In the News Sara Radcliffe Joins Dickinson Wright Columbus Office
- March 21, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia was recently quoted in the Business Insider article, "How shadow bankers are already emerging as winners in the SVB collapse.”
- March 21, 2023 In the News Matthew McLeod Joins Dickinson Wright LLP
- March 2023 Industry Alerts How to Screw up a Good Thing – What the Financial Industry Should Consider in the Wake of Credit Suisse
- March 20, 2023 Media Mentions Law360 has quoted Joseph Silvia in the article, "Signature Bank's Closure Was Not Tied To Crypto. Or Was It?"