- Silvia, Joseph E.
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Joseph Silvia was quoted recently in the S&P Global Market Intelligence article, "Unusual conditions in US Bancorp deal approval signal greater scrutiny ahead." The article discusses the Federal Reserve and Office of the Comptroller of the Currency's concurrent announcements of approval, with unusual conditions, of U.S. Bancorp's planned acquisition of MUFG Union Bank NA and an advance notice of proposed rulemaking, or ANPR, for more stringent oversight of superregional banks and several stipulations. "I don't believe that this transaction or application was the impetus for the rulemaking, but it certainly could have been a factor given that, as the rulemaking suggests, things have evolved since the resolution planning under Dodd Frank really started in earnest about a decade ago," said Joseph. To read the article, click here.
- December 15, 2022 Webinars Two New Tools to Enforce and Defend Your Company’s Trademark Rights
- December 07, 2022 Webinars Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court -- Let's Explore the New European Patent Universe
- November 30, 2022 In the News Forty Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named DBusiness 2023 Top Lawyers
- November 29, 2022 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2022 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- November 23, 2022 Industry Alerts Caleb Green recently spoke on the panel "The New Business Models: More Remote Work Brings More Significant Physical and Cybersecurity Issues"
- November 17, 2022 Industry Alerts Asset Protection Newsletter Series Presented by Dickinson Wright, PLLC
- November 16, 2022 Industry Alerts Sanjukta Tole spoke at the World Intellectual Property Organization's seminar Practical Aspects of the Madrid System for the International Registration of Marks for Advanced Users
- November 16, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized by Diversity & Flexibility Alliance as a 2022 “Tipping the Scales” Honoree
- November 14, 2022 Media Mentions Vail C. Cloar recently spoke on the Phoenix Business Journal's Table of Experts segment, "Cybersecurity and Digital Privacy."