- Gemignani, Gregory R.
- Media Mentions
US Gaming Review interviewed Gregory Gemignani and Jeffrey Silver about what may happen if IGT and its U.S.-based subsidiary prevail in their lawsuit against the Department of Justice (DOJ) over the Wire Act. Last week in the District Court of Rhode Island, IGT said an opinion issued by the DOJ’s Office of Legal Counsel in 2018 had forced the company to choose between costly restructuring or running the risk of prosecution. IGT, the largest provider of iGaming and lottery services in the U.S., asked the court to declare the 2018 opinion “contrary to law.” Mr. Gemignani and Mr. Silver provide insight on particulars of the matter and point to possible outcomes. Click here to read the article.
- December 09, 2021 Media Mentions Jeffrey Silver Published in Gaming America on the Future of Brick and Mortar Casinos
- November 22, 2021 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in Who’s Who Legal Canada 2021
- October 28, 2021 Industry Alerts Goodbye Parlays, Hello Single Event Betting: Ontario Rolls out New Standards for Sport and Event Betting
- October 28, 2021 Industry Alerts Quebec Exemptions to Publicity Contest Rules: Sponsors Welcome to Quebec
- October 14, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Silver Interviewed in Nevada Newsmakers on His Career
- October 6, 2021 In the News Rachel Schaffer Lawson Joins Dickinson Wright Nashville Office
- September 28, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Silver Featured in Las Vegas Review-Journal on Chairman John Moran's Final Commission Meeting
- September 17, 2021 Jeff Silver Quoted by CDC Gaming Reports on Dubai World Sale of 50% of Aria Resort and Casino to MGM
- September 15, 2021 In the News American Gaming Association to Induct Jeffrey Silver into Gaming Hall of Fame