Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Jeff Silver was recently quoted by CDC Gaming Reports for an article titled “Dubai World Sale of Their 50% of Aria Resort & Casino to MGM.” The sale signifies the end of the partnership between the two parties, which began in 2007 when Dubai World took a 50% stake in the $9 billion CityCenter development on the Las Vegas Strip. As part of Dubai World’s presentation to the Nevada Gaming Control Board, Jeff discussed the country’s investment in CityCenter. “… Dubai World honored their commitment and created jobs for individuals on this major construction project that changed the nature of Las Vegas,” Silver said. “It was a massive undertaking, to the credit of MGM and their planners.” To read more, click here.
- October 14, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Silver Interviewed in Nevada Newsmakers on His Career
- October 6, 2021 In the News Rachel Schaffer Lawson Joins Dickinson Wright Nashville Office
- September 28, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Silver Featured in Las Vegas Review-Journal on Chairman John Moran's Final Commission Meeting
- September 15, 2021 In the News American Gaming Association to Induct Jeffrey Silver into Gaming Hall of Fame
- September 14, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Silver Quoted in Gaming America on History of Dining in Las Vegas
- August 26, 2021 In the News Six Dickinson Wright Lawyers Ranked in Best Lawyers in Canada® 2022 Edition
- July 16, 2021 In the News Twelve Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2021 Mountain State Super Lawyers
- July 15-16, 2021 Webinars Patrick Sullivan and Greg Gemignani to Participate in Next Gen Gaming Virtual Seminar
- June 10, 2021 Media Mentions Michael Lipton, Q.C., Quoted by National Magazine on Possible Legalization of Single-Event Sports Betting in Canada