Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Jeff Silver was recently quoted by CDC Gaming Reports for an article titled “Dubai World Sale of Their 50% of Aria Resort & Casino to MGM.” The sale signifies the end of the partnership between the two parties, which began in 2007 when Dubai World took a 50% stake in the $9 billion CityCenter development on the Las Vegas Strip. As part of Dubai World’s presentation to the Nevada Gaming Control Board, Jeff discussed the country’s investment in CityCenter. “… Dubai World honored their commitment and created jobs for individuals on this major construction project that changed the nature of Las Vegas,” Silver said. “It was a massive undertaking, to the credit of MGM and their planners.” To read more, click here.
- May 09, 2022 Industry Alerts Operators, Start Your Engines; But Beware of Sanctions
- April 25, 2022 Media Mentions Rachel Schaffer Lawson Interviewed by The Whiskey Wash on Direct to Consumer Shipping Laws
- March 02, 2022 Media Mentions Gregory Gemignani Quoted by US Gaming Review on DOJ Response to IGT Wire Act Lawsuit
- December 15, 2021 Media Mentions Gregory Gemignani and Jeffrey Silver Interviewed by US Gaming Review on IGT Wire Act Lawsuit
- December 09, 2021 Media Mentions Jeffrey Silver Published in Gaming America on the Future of Brick and Mortar Casinos
- November 22, 2021 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in Who’s Who Legal Canada 2021
- October 28, 2021 Industry Alerts Goodbye Parlays, Hello Single Event Betting: Ontario Rolls out New Standards for Sport and Event Betting
- October 28, 2021 Industry Alerts Quebec Exemptions to Publicity Contest Rules: Sponsors Welcome to Quebec
- October 14, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Silver Interviewed in Nevada Newsmakers on His Career