- Cipriano, Chantal A. .
- Media Mentions
Chantal Cipriano (Associate, Toronto) recently spoke with the Globe and Mail about single event sports betting for an article titled “Sports betting in Canada is still not (completely) legal. That might soon change. (Or not.)” Chantal discusses the fact that gaming clients in Canada generally operate offshore.
“Our clients would love to be part of a regulated industry here in Canada,” she told the publication, “Unfortunately, we don’t have the option for them to even obtain a licence. They have to operate in the way that they are currently.” To read more, click here.
- May 12, 2020 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News, Volume 12, Number 11: Esports in the Time of Physical Distancing
- April 29, 2020 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News, Volume 12, Number 10: Canada Lifts Restrictions Against Gaming Companies’ Ability to Utilize Co-Lending Program
- April 23, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2020 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- April 21, 2020 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News Volume 12, Number 9: As Federal Aid for the Gaming Industry Lags in the US, Gaming Properties Prepare for Eventual Re-Opening
- March 27, 2020 Industry Alerts All Quiet on the Las Vegas Strip: Compliance Considerations for the COVID-19 Shutdown in Nevada
- February 14, 2020 In the News Michael D. Lipton, Q.C. and Kathleen Campbell Walker Recognized in Chambers Global Guide 2020
- February 03, 2020 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 12, Number 7
- January 23, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Attorneys Author Chapters in ABA's The Law of Regulated Gambling: A Practical Guide for Business Lawyers
- December 5, 2019 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 12, Number 6