- Special Events
The Townsend Hotel, 100 Townsend Street, Birmingham, Michigan, 48009
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Women's Networking Event
April 20, 2017
6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
The Townsend Hotel
100 Townsend Street, Birmingham, MI, 48009
The DW Women's Networking Group is hosting its annual "Spring Fling" at the Townsend Hotel in Birmingham. This professional networking event will also celebrate the charitable work of Haven.
Please RSVP by Thursday, April 13, 2017 and contact Mellissa Boyd for more information.
- Special Events Grand Rapids Womens Networking Event, March 9, 2017
- November 4-5, 2021 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Law Virtual Summit
- November 3, 2021 Webinars Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies
- November 03, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies | 電気および自動運転車技術におけるソフトウェアの知的財産の保護
- October 21, 2021 Media Mentions Flavia Campbell Appointed as Member of Global Chamber Phoenix Advisory Board
- October 20, 2021 Webinars North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation
- October 20, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation | 北米の電動化への動き: 東アジアではどうなるのか
- October 18, 2021 Blogs Key September USCIS Process Updates | 9月の米国移民局の手続きに関する主なアップデート
- October 14, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Silver Interviewed in Nevada Newsmakers on His Career