- Special Events
The Townsend Hotel, 100 Townsend Street, Birmingham, Michigan, 48009
Women's Networking Event
April 20, 2017
6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
The Townsend Hotel
100 Townsend Street, Birmingham, MI, 48009
The DW Women's Networking Group is hosting its annual "Spring Fling" at the Townsend Hotel in Birmingham. This professional networking event will also celebrate the charitable work of Haven.
Please RSVP by Thursday, April 13, 2017 and contact Mellissa Boyd for more information.
- October 15, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Dan Ujczo Interviewed on CBC Regarding the USMCA
- October 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Ted Citrome Quoted in Lexpert Article on "Canadian Firms at Risk for US Taxes"
- October 12, 2018 Industry Alerts UPDATE: US Issues New Guidance for Canadian Travelers Involved in Legal Cannabis Industry
- October 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kathleen Campbell Walker Quoted in Law 360 Article “TN Visas Survive Trade Deal, But Challenges May Remain”
- October 10, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright's Employment Practice Recognized on the Phoenix Business Journal Law Practices List
- October 9, 2018 Webinars Property Tax Assessments -- How to Maintain Positive Cash Flow After Period of Economic Growth Webinar on October 9, 2018
- October 5, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Ned Levitt Recently Contributed to the “Getting the Deal Through – Franchise 2019” Publication
- October 2018 Industry Alerts USMCA –All Quiet on the Immigration Front
- October 3, 2018 In the News Lawyer Paul Muchnik Joins Dickinson Wright LLP as Partner