- Special Events
Crown Plaza Hotel, 925 Creyts Road, Lansing, Michigan, 48917
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Women Lawyers Association of Michigan 99th Annual Meeting
Friday, April 28, 2017
8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Dickinson Wright is the Platinum Sponsor and Suzanne Sukkar (Of Counsel, Ann Arbor) is the President on the Board of Directors for this worthwhile organization. To register and participate, please click here.
- Industry Alerts Sixth Circuit Defines False Claims Standards
- Conferences Food Provider & Supply Chain Member Risk & Liability in Today's Regulatory Environment on October 24, 2017
- December 6, 2023 In the News Christopher Cornwall Named to Michigan Lawyers Weekly’s ‘Michigan’s Go To Lawyers Power List’
- December 06, 2023 Industry Alerts Understanding the CSA’s Proposed Shelf Prospectus Regime for Well-Known Seasoned Issuers
- December 05, 2023 Articles Michigan Court of Appeals Clarifies Application of the “Plain Error” Rule
- December 05, 2023 Media Mentions Eric W. Gregory has been quoted in MarketWatch article, "Why wealthy investors put $125 billion into this new type of private-equity fund last year."
- December 05, 2023 Media Mentions The Texas Tribune recently quoted Kathleen Campbell Walker in the article, "Texas is on the verge of making illegal border crossings a state crime. Here’s what you need to know."
- December 4, 2023 In the News Tripp Lake Joins Dickinson Wright Denver Office as a Member
- December 04, 2023 Media Mentions Frank Borger Gilligan's article was recently published by Corporate Compliance Insights, "SEC Brings Beneficial Ownership Reporting Into the Internet Age."