- Honaker, William H.
Parliament Hill, Ottawa, Ontario
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Tuesday, October 3, 2017 from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
at: Parliament Hill, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Bill Honaker (Member, Troy), Matthew Marquardt (Partner, Toronto) and Dan Ujczo (Of Counsel, Columbus) will participate in this annual event designed to dramatically demonstrate to lawmakers the power and passion of the tech industry's grassroots network. Bill Honaker will serve as Master of Ceremonies, Matthew Marquardt will participate as a moderator for the panel titled, "The Benefit to Harmonize (Capital Investment, Regulations, IP Rights), and Dan Ujczo will be a panelist on "Key Pointers Before Meeting with MP's & Staffers". Uber is the key partner in this activity.
Click HERE to Register Today!
8:00 a.m. Registration
8:30 a.m. Breakfast Tech Roundtable Discussion
9:00 a.m. Panel Discussion – Cyber Security (including 15 mins Q&A)
10:00 a.m. Panel Discussion – Machine Learning & A.I., Big Data (including 15 mins Q&A)
11:00 a.m. Tips & Tricks of Meetings with MP’s Staffers
12:00 p.m. Working Lunch – NAFTA and its Effect on the Tech Community
Experts will give us their insight as to what the final agreement will look like from a tech business perspective.
1:00 p.m. Present talking points and issues that should be highlighted
1:30 p.m. Meetings with MPs and Staffers on the Hill
Those that haven’t requested meetings can do the following:
1. Tour Parliament Hill
2. Executive Time to check in with the office
3. Question Period
5:00 pm Setup for the Reception
5:30 pm Reception until 8:00 p.m. with MPs and Staffers (Companies will demo their technology).
- Webinars Global Chamber USMCA/NAFTA Update: Shifting Issues & Challenges Webinar
- Articles U.S. Ban for Canadian Cannabis Workers?
- Seminars ACG NY and Toronto Joint Event on March 23, 2018
- December 16-17, 2021 Speaking Engagements Dickinson Wright Attorneys to Present at NCIA CannaVest West
- December 1, 2021 In the News Kathleen Campbell Walker Named to Lawdragon’s 500 Leading U.S. Corporate Employment Lawyers of America
- December 01, 2021 Industry Alerts 2021 ACA Information Reporting Update: Extended "Furnishing" Deadline But No More "Good Faith" Relief
- November 30, 2021 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2021 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- November 29, 2021 Articles Supreme Court Orders as Binding Precedent
- November 29, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Mentioned by Business Insurance on Employers and Vaccine Exemptions