- Honaker, William H.
Parliament Hill, Ottawa, Ontario
Tuesday, October 3, 2017 from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
at: Parliament Hill, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Bill Honaker (Member, Troy), Matthew Marquardt (Partner, Toronto) and Dan Ujczo (Of Counsel, Columbus) will participate in this annual event designed to dramatically demonstrate to lawmakers the power and passion of the tech industry's grassroots network. Bill Honaker will serve as Master of Ceremonies, Matthew Marquardt will participate as a moderator for the panel titled, "The Benefit to Harmonize (Capital Investment, Regulations, IP Rights), and Dan Ujczo will be a panelist on "Key Pointers Before Meeting with MP's & Staffers". Uber is the key partner in this activity.
Click HERE to Register Today!
8:00 a.m. Registration
8:30 a.m. Breakfast Tech Roundtable Discussion
9:00 a.m. Panel Discussion – Cyber Security (including 15 mins Q&A)
10:00 a.m. Panel Discussion – Machine Learning & A.I., Big Data (including 15 mins Q&A)
11:00 a.m. Tips & Tricks of Meetings with MP’s Staffers
12:00 p.m. Working Lunch – NAFTA and its Effect on the Tech Community
Experts will give us their insight as to what the final agreement will look like from a tech business perspective.
1:00 p.m. Present talking points and issues that should be highlighted
1:30 p.m. Meetings with MPs and Staffers on the Hill
Those that haven’t requested meetings can do the following:
1. Tour Parliament Hill
2. Executive Time to check in with the office
3. Question Period
5:00 pm Setup for the Reception
5:30 pm Reception until 8:00 p.m. with MPs and Staffers (Companies will demo their technology).
- Conferences Bicontinental Automotive Summit on September 28, 2017
- Articles Dan Ujczo Authors Article for The Lawyer’s Daily on Future of USMCA
- Webinars Global Chamber USMCA/NAFTA Update: Shifting Issues & Challenges Webinar
- February 3, 2021 Webinars It's Not too Late to Ask for Help: Options for Owners as the Pandemic (Hopefully) Winds Down
- February 2, 2021 Webinars CUSBA Presents 9th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 21, 2021 Webinars Back to the Future: Biden’s Plans for Environmental Regulation and How it Affects Your Business
- January 15, 2021 In the News Flavia Campbell Named a Top 100 Lawyer in Arizona by Az Business
- January 15, 2021 Industry Alerts An Important Clarification of the Duty of Honest Contractual Performance
- January 14, 2021 Industry Alerts New Stimulus Bill Creates Small Claims Copyright Court