- Honaker, William H.
Parliament Hill, Ottawa, Ontario
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Tuesday, October 3, 2017 from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
at: Parliament Hill, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Bill Honaker (Member, Troy), Matthew Marquardt (Partner, Toronto) and Dan Ujczo (Of Counsel, Columbus) will participate in this annual event designed to dramatically demonstrate to lawmakers the power and passion of the tech industry's grassroots network. Bill Honaker will serve as Master of Ceremonies, Matthew Marquardt will participate as a moderator for the panel titled, "The Benefit to Harmonize (Capital Investment, Regulations, IP Rights), and Dan Ujczo will be a panelist on "Key Pointers Before Meeting with MP's & Staffers". Uber is the key partner in this activity.
Click HERE to Register Today!
8:00 a.m. Registration
8:30 a.m. Breakfast Tech Roundtable Discussion
9:00 a.m. Panel Discussion – Cyber Security (including 15 mins Q&A)
10:00 a.m. Panel Discussion – Machine Learning & A.I., Big Data (including 15 mins Q&A)
11:00 a.m. Tips & Tricks of Meetings with MP’s Staffers
12:00 p.m. Working Lunch – NAFTA and its Effect on the Tech Community
Experts will give us their insight as to what the final agreement will look like from a tech business perspective.
1:00 p.m. Present talking points and issues that should be highlighted
1:30 p.m. Meetings with MPs and Staffers on the Hill
Those that haven’t requested meetings can do the following:
1. Tour Parliament Hill
2. Executive Time to check in with the office
3. Question Period
5:00 pm Setup for the Reception
5:30 pm Reception until 8:00 p.m. with MPs and Staffers (Companies will demo their technology).
- Webinars Global Chamber USMCA/NAFTA Update: Shifting Issues & Challenges Webinar
- Articles U.S. Ban for Canadian Cannabis Workers?
- Seminars ACG NY and Toronto Joint Event on March 23, 2018
- May 23, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Welcomes Its Summer Class of 2022
- May 18, 2022 Industry Alerts UPDATE: FEC Candidate Loan Repayment Limitation Ruled Unconstitutional in Supreme Court Decision
- May 16, 2022 Media Mentions Kris Beecher Quoted by AZ Central on Tribal Voters
- May 13, 2022 In the News Aaron Burrell Named a “2022 40 Under 40” Honoree by Michigan Chronicle
- May 11, 2022 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by 10 WBNS on Ohio's New Overtime Law
- May 09, 2022 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted in Law360 on Tips for Helping Workers Navigate Mental Health Challenges