Tuesday, October 3, 2017 from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
at: Parliament Hill, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Bill Honaker (Member, Troy), Matthew Marquardt (Partner, Toronto) and Dan Ujczo (Of Counsel, Columbus) will participate in this annual event designed to dramatically demonstrate to lawmakers the power and passion of the tech industry's grassroots network. Bill Honaker will serve as Master of Ceremonies, Matthew Marquardt will participate as a moderator for the panel titled, "The Benefit to Harmonize (Capital Investment, Regulations, IP Rights), and Dan Ujczo will be a panelist on "Key Pointers Before Meeting with MP's & Staffers". Uber is the key partner in this activity.
Click HERE to Register Today!
8:00 a.m. Registration
8:30 a.m. Breakfast Tech Roundtable Discussion
9:00 a.m. Panel Discussion – Cyber Security (including 15 mins Q&A)
10:00 a.m. Panel Discussion – Machine Learning & A.I., Big Data (including 15 mins Q&A)
11:00 a.m. Tips & Tricks of Meetings with MP’s Staffers
12:00 p.m. Working Lunch – NAFTA and its Effect on the Tech Community
Experts will give us their insight as to what the final agreement will look like from a tech business perspective.
1:00 p.m. Present talking points and issues that should be highlighted
1:30 p.m. Meetings with MPs and Staffers on the Hill
Those that haven’t requested meetings can do the following:
1. Tour Parliament Hill
2. Executive Time to check in with the office
3. Question Period
5:00 pm Setup for the Reception
5:30 pm Reception until 8:00 p.m. with MPs and Staffers (Companies will demo their technology).
- April 11, 2019 Special Events 2019 ASPIRE Dealmakers Conference
- April 05, 2019 Special Events Succeeding in Canada Seminar | Cincinnati
- April 03, 2019 Special Events Succeeding in Canada Seminar | Cleveland
- March 21, 2019 In the News Dickinson Wright Prevails in Patent Litigation Trial on Behalf of Hitkansut LLC
- March 19, 2019 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Newsletter: Volume 12, Number 2
- March 21, 2019 In the News Frederick M. Cummings to Speak at ASPEN 2019
- March 20, 2019 Articles Highlights from Wit v. United Behavioral Health
- March 2019 In the News Derek Crownover and Cam Caldwell Negotiate Zach Crowell Catalog Sale
- March 18, 2019 In the News Noah McPike Closes Emily Landis Publishing Deal