Tuesday, October 3, 2017 from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
at: Parliament Hill, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Bill Honaker (Member, Troy), Matthew Marquardt (Partner, Toronto) and Dan Ujczo (Of Counsel, Columbus) will participate in this annual event designed to dramatically demonstrate to lawmakers the power and passion of the tech industry's grassroots network. Bill Honaker will serve as Master of Ceremonies, Matthew Marquardt will participate as a moderator for the panel titled, "The Benefit to Harmonize (Capital Investment, Regulations, IP Rights), and Dan Ujczo will be a panelist on "Key Pointers Before Meeting with MP's & Staffers". Uber is the key partner in this activity.
Click HERE to Register Today!
8:00 a.m. Registration
8:30 a.m. Breakfast Tech Roundtable Discussion
9:00 a.m. Panel Discussion – Cyber Security (including 15 mins Q&A)
10:00 a.m. Panel Discussion – Machine Learning & A.I., Big Data (including 15 mins Q&A)
11:00 a.m. Tips & Tricks of Meetings with MP’s Staffers
12:00 p.m. Working Lunch – NAFTA and its Effect on the Tech Community
Experts will give us their insight as to what the final agreement will look like from a tech business perspective.
1:00 p.m. Present talking points and issues that should be highlighted
1:30 p.m. Meetings with MPs and Staffers on the Hill
Those that haven’t requested meetings can do the following:
1. Tour Parliament Hill
2. Executive Time to check in with the office
3. Question Period
5:00 pm Setup for the Reception
5:30 pm Reception until 8:00 p.m. with MPs and Staffers (Companies will demo their technology).
- September 25, 2018 Special Events ASPIRE Columbus 2018 Conference: A Deep Dive on the Sell Side, September 25, 2018
- September 24, 2018 Webinars Untying the Trying Times of Tariffs - The Product Exclusion Process Webinar on September 24, 2018
- September 24, 2018 Webinars KNOW the NEW NAFTA Webinar on September 24, 2018
- September 20, 2018 Webinars Behavioral Health Webinar September 20, 2018 - Meaningful Collaboration Among Behavioral Health Providers - Mergers are Not the Only Option for Survival
- September 18, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Congratulates Partner Cherie Brant on her Appointment to Hydro One Board
- November 11-13, 2018 Conferences 11th Annual PrimeTime Sports Management Conference November 11-13, 2018
- September 17, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Announces Newly Formed India Practice
- September 11, 2018 In the News Attorney Carolyn Johnsen to be Honored at the 2018 Turnaround and Transaction of the Year Awards
- September 7, 2018 In the News 73 Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2018 Michigan Super Lawyers, 33 Named Rising Stars