Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
In this on-demand webinar, we will address issues related to lottery laws, skill games, sweepstakes regulation, social media platform guidelines, user-generated content, and more! Viewers will learn the following:
- Get an overview of the key general gaming and gambling concepts that can impact your promotional events
- Learn how to structure your sweepstakes, contests or promotional events to avoid running afoul of gaming laws in most states
- Understand how to draft official rules for your event to comply with state requirements
To view this webinar, please click here.
- October 14, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Silver Interviewed in Nevada Newsmakers on His Career
- October 6, 2021 In the News Rachel Schaffer Lawson Joins Dickinson Wright Nashville Office
- September 28, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Silver Featured in Las Vegas Review-Journal on Chairman John Moran's Final Commission Meeting
- September 17, 2021 Jeff Silver Quoted by CDC Gaming Reports on Dubai World Sale of 50% of Aria Resort and Casino to MGM
- September 15, 2021 In the News American Gaming Association to Induct Jeffrey Silver into Gaming Hall of Fame
- September 14, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Silver Quoted in Gaming America on History of Dining in Las Vegas
- August 26, 2021 In the News Six Dickinson Wright Lawyers Ranked in Best Lawyers in Canada® 2022 Edition
- July 16, 2021 In the News Twelve Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2021 Mountain State Super Lawyers
- July 15-16, 2021 Webinars Patrick Sullivan and Greg Gemignani to Participate in Next Gen Gaming Virtual Seminar