Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
In this on-demand webinar, we will address issues related to lottery laws, skill games, sweepstakes regulation, social media platform guidelines, user-generated content, and more! Viewers will learn the following:
- Get an overview of the key general gaming and gambling concepts that can impact your promotional events
- Learn how to structure your sweepstakes, contests or promotional events to avoid running afoul of gaming laws in most states
- Understand how to draft official rules for your event to comply with state requirements
To view this webinar, please click here.
- July 16, 2021 In the News Twelve Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2021 Mountain State Super Lawyers
- July 15-16, 2021 Webinars Patrick Sullivan and Greg Gemignani to Participate in Next Gen Gaming Virtual Seminar
- June 10, 2021 Media Mentions Michael Lipton, Q.C., Quoted by National Magazine on Possible Legalization of Single-Event Sports Betting in Canada
- June 01, 2021 Industry Alerts New Developments: Regulation of Payment Service Providers in Canada
- May 25, 2021 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News, Volume 12, Number 18: Attorney General of Quebec v. Canadian Wireless Telecommunications Association
- May 20, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2021 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- May 03, 2021 Media Mentions Michael Lipton, Q.C. Quoted by Law.com International on Canadian Law Firms and Growth in Gaming Law
- April 19, 2021 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News, Volume 12, Number 17: Canada Continues Push for Single-Game Sports Betting
- March 24, 2021 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 12, Number 16