Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
In this on-demand webinar, we will address issues related to lottery laws, skill games, sweepstakes regulation, social media platform guidelines, user-generated content, and more! Viewers will learn the following:
- Get an overview of the key general gaming and gambling concepts that can impact your promotional events
- Learn how to structure your sweepstakes, contests or promotional events to avoid running afoul of gaming laws in most states
- Understand how to draft official rules for your event to comply with state requirements
To view this webinar, please click here.
- December 15, 2021 Media Mentions Gregory Gemignani and Jeffrey Silver Interviewed by US Gaming Review on IGT Wire Act Lawsuit
- December 09, 2021 Media Mentions Jeffrey Silver Published in Gaming America on the Future of Brick and Mortar Casinos
- November 22, 2021 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in Who’s Who Legal Canada 2021
- October 28, 2021 Industry Alerts Goodbye Parlays, Hello Single Event Betting: Ontario Rolls out New Standards for Sport and Event Betting
- October 28, 2021 Industry Alerts Quebec Exemptions to Publicity Contest Rules: Sponsors Welcome to Quebec
- October 14, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Silver Interviewed in Nevada Newsmakers on His Career
- October 6, 2021 In the News Rachel Schaffer Lawson Joins Dickinson Wright Nashville Office
- September 28, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Silver Featured in Las Vegas Review-Journal on Chairman John Moran's Final Commission Meeting
- September 17, 2021 Jeff Silver Quoted by CDC Gaming Reports on Dubai World Sale of 50% of Aria Resort and Casino to MGM