Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court -- Let's Explore the New European Patent UniverseRegister Here
- Spink, Michael N.
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Join Dickinson Wright Attorney Michel Spink (Member, Ann Arbor) and Dr. Solf & Zapf Partners Philipp Harlacher and Christopher Zapf for "Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court -- Let's Explore the New European Patent Universe" webinar on Wednesday, December 7th. In this webinar, they will discuss a new kind of patent, the Unitary Patent, and a new Court, the Unified Patent Court, which will be available in the European Patent System. They will also focus on practical insights that are directly useful to counsel U.S. clients that have already EP patents and those that are considering filing applications in Europe.
Key discussion topics include:
- Considerations regarding the so-called "opt-out"
- Financial aspects in comparison to the classical system
- Proceedings in front of the new court
This presentation is complimentary, but registration is required. To learn more or to register, please click here.
If you can't attend at this date or time, please sign up anyway and we'll send you the recording.
- May 24, 2023 In the News Flavia Campbell Named to Latino Leaders Rising Stars 2023 List
- April 19, 2023 Industry Alerts A Seller’s Guide to Navigating Intellectual Property Law on Amazon
- April 5, 2023 In the News Jeffrey Kass Joins Dickinson Wright as a Member
- March 22, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2023 Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- March 3, 2023 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Listed in the 2023 Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directory
- February 28, 2023 Industry Alerts Trademark Scams
- February 14, 2023 Industry Alerts Canadian Patent Infringement: The Role of Non-Infringing Options in Profit Calculations and the Availability of Springboard Profits
- January 19, 2023 Industry Alerts Good News for Creators: Canada Extends Copyright Term
- January 17, 2023 In the News Jonathan Pollack Joins Dickinson Wright LLP