- Spink, Michael N.
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Join Dickinson Wright Attorney Michel Spink (Member, Ann Arbor) and Dr. Solf & Zapf Partners Philipp Harlacher and Christopher Zapf for "Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court -- Let's Explore the New European Patent Universe" webinar on Wednesday, December 7th. In this webinar, they will discuss a new kind of patent, the Unitary Patent, and a new Court, the Unified Patent Court, which will be available in the European Patent System. They will also focus on practical insights that are directly useful to counsel U.S. clients that have already EP patents and those that are considering filing applications in Europe.
Key discussion topics include:
- Considerations regarding the so-called "opt-out"
- Financial aspects in comparison to the classical system
- Proceedings in front of the new court
This presentation is complimentary, but registration is required. To learn more or to register, please click here.
If you can't attend at this date or time, please sign up anyway and we'll send you the recording.
- October 24, 2023 Podcasts DW FastTrack Episode 3: How to Best Utilize Outside Counsel
- October 10, 2023 Podcasts DW FastTrack Episode 2: Twitter Rebrand to X with Caleb Green
- October 10, 2023 Video Minutes on the Matter with Jeffrey Kass: Keyword Bidding on Search Engines
- September 28, 2023 In the News Alexandria Chun Joins Dickinson Wright Toronto Office
- September 28, 2023 In the News Matthew Powell and Michael Spink Listed in the 2023 Edition of the IAM Strategy 300
- August 14, 2023 In the News Sanjukta Tole Recognized in Who’s Who Legal Intellectual Property 2023 Guide
- July 10, 2023 In the News Twelve Dickinson Wright Attorneys Listed as 2023 IP Stars
- June 28, 2023 In the News Caleb Green Receives the 2023 Young Lawyer of the Year Award from the State Bar of Nevada
- June 26, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers