- Hulton, Wendy G.
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Monday, December 4, 2017
TIME: 2:00 PM EST
DURATION: 30 minutes
The Canadian DSA is pleased to announce a special Webinar that you won’t want to miss:
Raise Your Regulatory IQ - Compliance and the New Regulatory Climate: Current Best Practices, Potential Future Challenges
Selling products in Canada is subject to a web of regulatory frameworks. Our speakers will address current topics, including Ontario's new rules on Rewards Points, the compliance and enforcement of consumer products (everything from candles to vacuums), and food and NHP claims -- when is it yes, no or maybe and what is the risk?
Wendy Hulton of Dickinson Wright, LLP; Lewis Retik of Gowling WLG; and Jack Millar of Millar Kreklewetz will provide an update that will cover:
- What are Ontario's new rules for Rewards Points and how could they apply to me?
- Privacy/CASL/Cybersecurity Update and the Canada Consumer Product Safety Act - what ISCs need to know.
- When can NHP and Food claims be made and what happens if a claim is out of bound?
Register today for this informative webinar by clicking here.
This event is complimentary, but registration is required.
- Seminars Tech Day on Parliament Hill on October 3, 2017
- Industry Alerts Joint / Related / Common Employers: Are You at Risk
- August 04, 2021 Media Mentions Kathleen Campbell Walker Quoted by CNN Politics on Impact of Gov. Abbot's COVID Order on Migrant Transport
- August 3, 2021 In the News Deborah L. Germany Joins Dickinson Wright Detroit Office
- August 03, 2021 Media Mentions Mark High Visits CTV News Windsor to Discuss Recent Calls for U.S. to Open Border
- August 2, 2021 In the News Jonathan Nikkila Joins Dickinson Wright’s Ann Arbor Office
- August 02, 2021 Media Mentions Pahl Zinn Quoted in Modern Healthcare on CON Law Elimination
- July 30, 2021 Media Mentions Kathleen Campbell Walker Interviewed by Manage HR on Dickinson Wright's Immigration Practice
- July 29, 2021 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named to Managing IP’s 2021 Top 250 Women in IP List