- Hulton, Wendy G.
Monday, December 4, 2017
TIME: 2:00 PM EST
DURATION: 30 minutes
The Canadian DSA is pleased to announce a special Webinar that you won’t want to miss:
Raise Your Regulatory IQ - Compliance and the New Regulatory Climate: Current Best Practices, Potential Future Challenges
Selling products in Canada is subject to a web of regulatory frameworks. Our speakers will address current topics, including Ontario's new rules on Rewards Points, the compliance and enforcement of consumer products (everything from candles to vacuums), and food and NHP claims -- when is it yes, no or maybe and what is the risk?
Wendy Hulton of Dickinson Wright, LLP; Lewis Retik of Gowling WLG; and Jack Millar of Millar Kreklewetz will provide an update that will cover:
- What are Ontario's new rules for Rewards Points and how could they apply to me?
- Privacy/CASL/Cybersecurity Update and the Canada Consumer Product Safety Act - what ISCs need to know.
- When can NHP and Food claims be made and what happens if a claim is out of bound?
Register today for this informative webinar by clicking here.
This event is complimentary, but registration is required.
- October 25, 2018 Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host Sunrise Seminar on "The Top 10 Insider Tips for Operating a Gold Standard 401(k) and 403(b) Retirement Plan"
- October 18, 2018 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Joseph Pytel, Jr. Joins Dickinson Wright’s Troy Office
- October 16, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation 2019
- October 15, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Dan Ujczo Interviewed on CBC Regarding the USMCA
- October 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Ted Citrome Quoted in Lexpert Article on "Canadian Firms at Risk for US Taxes"
- October 12, 2018 Industry Alerts UPDATE: US Issues New Guidance for Canadian Travelers Involved in Legal Cannabis Industry
- October 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kathleen Campbell Walker Quoted in Law 360 Article “TN Visas Survive Trade Deal, But Challenges May Remain”
- October 10, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright's Employment Practice Recognized on the Phoenix Business Journal Law Practices List
- October 9, 2018 Webinars Property Tax Assessments -- How to Maintain Positive Cash Flow After Period of Economic Growth Webinar on October 9, 2018