- Hulton, Wendy G.
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Monday, December 4, 2017
TIME: 2:00 PM EST
DURATION: 30 minutes
The Canadian DSA is pleased to announce a special Webinar that you won’t want to miss:
Raise Your Regulatory IQ - Compliance and the New Regulatory Climate: Current Best Practices, Potential Future Challenges
Selling products in Canada is subject to a web of regulatory frameworks. Our speakers will address current topics, including Ontario's new rules on Rewards Points, the compliance and enforcement of consumer products (everything from candles to vacuums), and food and NHP claims -- when is it yes, no or maybe and what is the risk?
Wendy Hulton of Dickinson Wright, LLP; Lewis Retik of Gowling WLG; and Jack Millar of Millar Kreklewetz will provide an update that will cover:
- What are Ontario's new rules for Rewards Points and how could they apply to me?
- Privacy/CASL/Cybersecurity Update and the Canada Consumer Product Safety Act - what ISCs need to know.
- When can NHP and Food claims be made and what happens if a claim is out of bound?
Register today for this informative webinar by clicking here.
This event is complimentary, but registration is required.
- Seminars Tech Day on Parliament Hill on October 3, 2017
- Industry Alerts Joint / Related / Common Employers: Are You at Risk
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- April 15, 2021 In the News Catherine Hoffman and Gregory Mayback Named Top Lawyers by 2021 South Florida Legal Guide
- April 14, 2021 Webinars A Shot in the Arm: Current COVID-19 Workplace Issues Webinar
- April 14, 2021 Media Mentions Caleb Green Selected as Young Lawyer Fellow by American Bar Association's Intellectual Property Law Section
- April 12, 2021 In the News Trent Cornell Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office
- April 8, 2021 In the News Eight Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2021 Southwest Super Lawyers, Three Named Rising Stars
- April 07, 2021 Industry Alerts Reference re Greenhouse Gas Pollution Pricing Act – Supreme Court of Canada Rules Carbon Pricing Constitutional