- Hulton, Wendy G.
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Monday, December 4, 2017
TIME: 2:00 PM EST
DURATION: 30 minutes
The Canadian DSA is pleased to announce a special Webinar that you won’t want to miss:
Raise Your Regulatory IQ - Compliance and the New Regulatory Climate: Current Best Practices, Potential Future Challenges
Selling products in Canada is subject to a web of regulatory frameworks. Our speakers will address current topics, including Ontario's new rules on Rewards Points, the compliance and enforcement of consumer products (everything from candles to vacuums), and food and NHP claims -- when is it yes, no or maybe and what is the risk?
Wendy Hulton of Dickinson Wright, LLP; Lewis Retik of Gowling WLG; and Jack Millar of Millar Kreklewetz will provide an update that will cover:
- What are Ontario's new rules for Rewards Points and how could they apply to me?
- Privacy/CASL/Cybersecurity Update and the Canada Consumer Product Safety Act - what ISCs need to know.
- When can NHP and Food claims be made and what happens if a claim is out of bound?
Register today for this informative webinar by clicking here.
This event is complimentary, but registration is required.
- Seminars Tech Day on Parliament Hill on October 3, 2017
- Industry Alerts Joint / Related / Common Employers: Are You at Risk
- September 28, 2023 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series
- September 25, 2023 Media Mentions Check out Sara Jodka’s recent mention in the Business Insurance article, “More lawsuits likely in data breaches where no harm’s alleged.”
- September 20, 2023 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2023 Texas Super Lawyers
- September 20, 2023 Industry Alerts IRS Orders Immediate Stop to New Employee Retention Credit Claims and Announces Future Settlement Program
- September 19, 2023 In the News Joseph Silvia was featured in the video series, “Business Law 101 — What You Should Know about Banking Law,” by the American Bar Association Business law Section’s Business Law Today
- September 18, 2023 In the News Oliver Ennis Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office
- September 14, 2023 In the News Scot Crow Named to the 2023 Top 200 Cannabis Lawyers List