- Hulton, Wendy G.
Monday, December 4, 2017
TIME: 2:00 PM EST
DURATION: 30 minutes
The Canadian DSA is pleased to announce a special Webinar that you won’t want to miss:
Raise Your Regulatory IQ - Compliance and the New Regulatory Climate: Current Best Practices, Potential Future Challenges
Selling products in Canada is subject to a web of regulatory frameworks. Our speakers will address current topics, including Ontario's new rules on Rewards Points, the compliance and enforcement of consumer products (everything from candles to vacuums), and food and NHP claims -- when is it yes, no or maybe and what is the risk?
Wendy Hulton of Dickinson Wright, LLP; Lewis Retik of Gowling WLG; and Jack Millar of Millar Kreklewetz will provide an update that will cover:
- What are Ontario's new rules for Rewards Points and how could they apply to me?
- Privacy/CASL/Cybersecurity Update and the Canada Consumer Product Safety Act - what ISCs need to know.
- When can NHP and Food claims be made and what happens if a claim is out of bound?
Register today for this informative webinar by clicking here.
This event is complimentary, but registration is required.
- March 07, 2019 Webinars The Anatomy of the Label and Package for Retail Food Products – A Legal Minefield
- February 19, 2019 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Laura Moskowitz Joins Dickinson Wright's Washington, D.C. Office
- February 19, 2019 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in Chambers Global Guide 2019
- February 18, 2019 In the News Monica Labe and Katheryne Zelenock Named to Crain's Detroit Business "Notable Women in Real Estate"
- February 18, 2019 Media Mentions K. Lance Anderson and Brian Mangum Interviewed by Modern Healthcare for Article on Blockchain in the Healthcare Industry
- February 2019 Industry Alerts The IRS and the FICA, FUTA and Federal Income Tax Traps for Employers with Non-Resident Alien Employees
- February 13, 2019 Speaking Engagements Doeren Mayhew M&A Breakfast Roundtable: Playing Your Trump Card
- February 13, 2019 Speaking Engagements Attorney Bill Rosin Speaks at Doeren Mayhew M&A Breakfast Roundtable: Playing Your Trump Card
- February 13, 2019 Media Mentions Gregory Moore Quoted in Crain's Detroit Business Article on Michigan's Mental Health Code