Preparing for Mediation: As Important as Preparing for Trial
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
This informative on-demand webinar will discuss the psychology of negotiation and how you can use specific mediation tactics and to stay in control of the process and maximize your results. This webinar is ideal for in-house legal counsel, C-suite executives and procurement officers.
To view this webinar, please click here.
- January 31, 2023 Articles Advocacy in Arbitration: 5 Tips from an Arbitrator on How to Present Your Case.
- December 7, 2022 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named Grand Rapids Magazine 2022 Top Lawyers
- October 26, 2021 In the News Thomas McNeill Named a “2021 Leader in the Law” by Michigan Lawyers Weekly
- January 8, 2020 In the News James Fisher Selected as a Member of the National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals
- April 15, 2019 In the News Ten Practices in Dickinson Wright's Phoenix Office Ranked in the 2019 Ranking Arizona Guide