- Special Events
Circle 6 Studios, 2040 E. Thomas Rd., Phoenix, Arizona, 86016
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Tuesday, October 3, 2017
Circle 6 Studios
2040 E. Thomas Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 86016
Please join the women attorneys in our Phoenix office for a networking event featuring a clothing drive to benefit St. Joseph the Worker, a local charity that helps economically challenged individuals return to the workforce.
The event will be held at the Circle 6 Studio and features a special and unique view of custom glass.
Please contact Nathalie Daum (email@example.com) for more information or to RSVP.
- Seminars Serving the Municipal Attorney Seminar Presentation, Feb. 24, 2017
- June 15, 2021 Media Mentions Venroy July Mentioned in Baltimore Business Journal on Company Diversity and Inclusion Efforts
- June 14, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2021 Edition
- June 14, 2021 In the News Sara Jodka Quoted by Crain's Detroit Business on Vaccine Requirements in Health Systems
- June 10, 2021 Media Mentions Michael Lipton, Q.C., Quoted by National Magazine on Possible Legalization of Single-Event Sports Betting in Canada
- June 9, 2021 In the News Eight Dickinson Wright Attorneys Listed as 2021 IP Stars
- June 07, 2021 Industry Alerts Aaron Burrell Named to ABA Commission on Racial and Ethnic Diversity in the Profession
- June 7, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Statement Condemning Antisemitism
- June 04, 2021 Media Mentions Andrea Arndt Featured in Trademark Lawyer Magazine on Amazon's Advances Against Counterfeit Products