- Special Events
Circle 6 Studios, 2040 E. Thomas Rd., Phoenix, Arizona, 86016
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Tuesday, October 3, 2017
Circle 6 Studios
2040 E. Thomas Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 86016
Please join the women attorneys in our Phoenix office for a networking event featuring a clothing drive to benefit St. Joseph the Worker, a local charity that helps economically challenged individuals return to the workforce.
The event will be held at the Circle 6 Studio and features a special and unique view of custom glass.
Please contact Nathalie Daum (email@example.com) for more information or to RSVP.
- Seminars Serving the Municipal Attorney Seminar Presentation, Feb. 24, 2017
- October 19, 2023 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series
- September 28, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in the 2024 Edition of Chambers Canada
- September 28, 2023 In the News Matthew Powell and Michael Spink Listed in the 2023 Edition of the IAM Strategy 300
- September 28, 2023 In the News Alexandria Chun Joins Dickinson Wright Toronto Office
- September 26, 2023 Media Mentions Check out Kathleen Campbell Walker’s recent mention in the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) article, “How to Document Remote Verification of I-9s.”
- September 26, 2023 Industry Alerts Plugged In: An EV Newsletter Volume 1 No. 7
- September 26, 2023 Industry Alerts Lloyd Pierre-Louis and Sharaé Williams recently participated with the Midwest Black Law Student Association's 2023 Academic and Leadership Retreat.
- September 25, 2023 Media Mentions Check out Sara Jodka’s recent mention in the Business Insurance article, “More lawsuits likely in data breaches where no harm’s alleged.”