- Special Events
Circle 6 Studios, 2040 E. Thomas Rd., Phoenix, Arizona, 86016
Tuesday, October 3, 2017
Circle 6 Studios
2040 E. Thomas Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 86016
Please join the women attorneys in our Phoenix office for a networking event featuring a clothing drive to benefit St. Joseph the Worker, a local charity that helps economically challenged individuals return to the workforce.
The event will be held at the Circle 6 Studio and features a special and unique view of custom glass.
Please contact Nathalie Daum (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information or to RSVP.
- Seminars Serving the Municipal Attorney Seminar Presentation, Feb. 24, 2017
- February 3, 2021 Webinars It's Not too Late to Ask for Help: Options for Owners as the Pandemic (Hopefully) Winds Down
- February 2, 2021 Webinars CUSBA Presents 9th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 21, 2021 Webinars Back to the Future: Biden’s Plans for Environmental Regulation and How it Affects Your Business
- January 15, 2021 In the News Flavia Campbell Named a Top 100 Lawyer in Arizona by Az Business
- January 15, 2021 Industry Alerts An Important Clarification of the Duty of Honest Contractual Performance
- January 14, 2021 Industry Alerts New Stimulus Bill Creates Small Claims Copyright Court
- January 13, 2021 Webinars Automotive Update 2021: Opportunities and Headwinds Facing the Tech-Focused Automotive and Mobility Industry
- January 13, 2021 Media Mentions William Honaker Quoted by Music Connection on Best Career Tips of 2020