- Special Events
Circle 6 Studios, 2040 E. Thomas Rd., Phoenix, Arizona, 86016
Tuesday, October 3, 2017
Circle 6 Studios
2040 E. Thomas Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 86016
Please join the women attorneys in our Phoenix office for a networking event featuring a clothing drive to benefit St. Joseph the Worker, a local charity that helps economically challenged individuals return to the workforce.
The event will be held at the Circle 6 Studio and features a special and unique view of custom glass.
Please contact Nathalie Daum (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information or to RSVP.
- December 6, 2018 Webinars Telemedicine Hot Topics for Providers and Employers - What's Hot, What's Not, and What's New?
- November 2018 Industry Alerts What Employers Need to Know About Employee Marijuana Use Under Proposal 1
- November 2018 Industry Alerts What Voter Approval of Recreational Marihuana Means for Municipalities
- November 14, 2018 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Arizona Business Magazine as Leaders in their Industries
- November 14, 2018 In the News Attorney Craig Allison Joins Dickinson Wright's Silicon Valley Office as a Member
- November 14, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Brian Radnoff Featured in Canadian Lawyer Discussing His Move to Dickinson Wright
- November 13, 2018 In the News Lawyer Kristyn Annis Joins Dickinson Wright LLP in Toronto
- November 12, 2018 In the News Litigator Brian Radnoff Joins Dickinson Wright LLP as a Partner
- November 9, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Melissa Waite Quoted in Las Vegas Sun Article, "Resorts See Possibility of Marijuana Lounges as a Dilemma"