Beus Center for Law and Society, 111 E. Taylor St. Rooms 650 and 644, Phoenix, Arizona
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Legal Issues in Design and Construction
April 7, 2017 | Beus Center for Law and Society
Room 650 and 644 | 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
ASU Law CLE and the Alliance for Construction Excellence are teaming up to provide a day in law and construction. We are starting the day with brief welcome remarks from our two event chairs, followed by an hour of ethics on interactions between attorneys and everyone else. We are running two tracks for the event.
Track A are subject matter experts in payment issues (prompt pay, pay when paid, etc.), Liquidated damages, construction disputes and tax issues affecting design and construction.
Scott Holcomb will be leading a team from Dickinson Wright for Track B, focusing on insurance and indemnity, contracting, employment and immigration, and an overview of cases and statutes.
Join us for lunch as we try to stump our panel of experts by asking them difficult if not impossible to answer construction law questions.
Lastly, we will end the day with another hour of ethics, focusing on the rules about getting and giving work in construction.
Register here for this event.
- June 29, 2022 Seminars Last Chance Free CLE
- June 28, 2022 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton Quoted by Canadian Lawyer Magazine on Proposed Federal Privacy Law
- June 27, 2022 In the News Dennis Archer Receives Lifetime Achievement Award at the 2022 Burton Awards
- June 24, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 24, 2022 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft Quoted by Law360 on 'Juneteenth' Ice Cream Trademark Debate
- June 22, 2022 In the News Cindy Villanueva Named “Class of 2022 40 Under 40” Honoree by Phoenix Business Journal
- June 22, 2022 Media Mentions James Tyrrell Quoted in Law360 on Joining Dickinson Wright's Political Law Practice
- June 16, 2022 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series: Monopoly Money: Do Non-Compete Agreements Violate Antitrust Laws and if so, How?
- June 14, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Nevada Business's Top Ranked Attorneys 2022