Beus Center for Law and Society, 111 E. Taylor St. Rooms 650 and 644, Phoenix, Arizona
Legal Issues in Design and Construction
April 7, 2017 | Beus Center for Law and Society
Room 650 and 644 | 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
ASU Law CLE and the Alliance for Construction Excellence are teaming up to provide a day in law and construction. We are starting the day with brief welcome remarks from our two event chairs, followed by an hour of ethics on interactions between attorneys and everyone else. We are running two tracks for the event.
Track A are subject matter experts in payment issues (prompt pay, pay when paid, etc.), Liquidated damages, construction disputes and tax issues affecting design and construction.
Scott Holcomb will be leading a team from Dickinson Wright for Track B, focusing on insurance and indemnity, contracting, employment and immigration, and an overview of cases and statutes.
Join us for lunch as we try to stump our panel of experts by asking them difficult if not impossible to answer construction law questions.
Lastly, we will end the day with another hour of ethics, focusing on the rules about getting and giving work in construction.
Register here for this event.
- July 20, 2018 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Northern California Super Lawyers
- July 20, 2018 In the News Lisa D. Duran Named a 2018 Most Influential Woman in Arizona Business
- July 18, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Alan Litwack Quoted in the Marijuana Business Daily Article “Cannabis Boom or Bust: How US Firms Could be Affected by Canada’s Adult-Use Market”
- July 17, 2018 In the News Attorney Blair Gould Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- July 16, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Featured in Video Relating to the Recent Legalization of Sports Betting
- July 15- 16, 2018 Special Events Sparky Anderson CATCH Charity Golf Prelude Party and Golf Classic
- July 2018 Industry Alerts California’s Data Privacy Law: What It Is and How to Comply (A Step-By-Step Guide)
- July 2018 Industry Alerts New Section 301 Tariffs Proposed for $200 Billion of Chinese Goods
- July 12, 2018 In the News Attorney Rock Wood Joins Dickinson Wright's Grand Rapids Office