Beus Center for Law and Society, 111 E. Taylor St. Rooms 650 and 644, Phoenix, Arizona
Legal Issues in Design and Construction
April 7, 2017 | Beus Center for Law and Society
Room 650 and 644 | 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
ASU Law CLE and the Alliance for Construction Excellence are teaming up to provide a day in law and construction. We are starting the day with brief welcome remarks from our two event chairs, followed by an hour of ethics on interactions between attorneys and everyone else. We are running two tracks for the event.
Track A are subject matter experts in payment issues (prompt pay, pay when paid, etc.), Liquidated damages, construction disputes and tax issues affecting design and construction.
Scott Holcomb will be leading a team from Dickinson Wright for Track B, focusing on insurance and indemnity, contracting, employment and immigration, and an overview of cases and statutes.
Join us for lunch as we try to stump our panel of experts by asking them difficult if not impossible to answer construction law questions.
Lastly, we will end the day with another hour of ethics, focusing on the rules about getting and giving work in construction.
Register here for this event.
- August 17, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Scott Petz Profiled in ACEDS Blog
- August 15, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Wendy Hulton Interviewed on City TV
- August 15, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News : Volume 11, Number 7
- August 15, 2018 In the News Thirteen Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named Best Lawyers in America® 2019 Lawyers of the Year
- August 15, 2018 In the News 170 Dickinson Wright Attorneys Ranked in Best Lawyers in America® 2019
- August 14, 2018 In the News Attorney Stephen Mason Joins Dickinson Wright's Austin Office as a Member
- August 13, 2018 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Nicholas Angelocci Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- August 8, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Names Five Attorneys as Division Directors
- August 7, 2018 In the News Attorney Kathryn Wood Named a "2018 Women in the Law" Honoree by Michigan Lawyers Weekly