Fira Gran Via, Barcelona
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
INTA International Trademark Association’s 139th Annual Meeting
When: Sunday - Tuesday, May 21 - 23, 2017
Where: Barcelona: Fira Gran Via, Spain
Sponsoring Attorney is Frank Long (Member, Phoenix). Select Dickinson Wright attorneys in the Trademark Practice group will be traveling to INTA's annual meeting in Spain.
DW is hosting a coffee hour, seminar and cocktail hour. For more info and registration, please click here.
- February 1, 2022 Webinars CUSBA 10th Annual Cross Border Economic Forecast
- January 20, 2022 In the News Mark Heusel Presents "North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation" Webinar
- January 20, 2022 Media Mentions Josh Burgener Named to Nashville Business Journal's 40 Under 40 List
- January 19, 2022 In the News Alexandre Zucco Named to Grand Rapids Magazine's The Best of the Best List
- January 18, 2022 Industry Alerts Proposed Changes to the Canadian Patent Rules
- January 14, 2022 Industry Alerts U.S. Supreme Court Splits the Baby as It Stays the Private Employer Vaccine or Test Mandate but Keeps the Healthcare Vaccine Mandate in Place
- January 12, 2022 In the News Kristen Hudson Joins Dickinson Wright Austin Office
- January 10, 2022 Industry Alerts Canadian Trademarks
- January 10, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Lawyers Elected as Members of the Firm