Fira Gran Via, Barcelona
INTA International Trademark Association’s 139th Annual Meeting
When: Sunday - Tuesday, May 21 - 23, 2017
Where: Barcelona: Fira Gran Via, Spain
Sponsoring Attorney is Frank Long (Member, Phoenix). Select Dickinson Wright attorneys in the Trademark Practice group will be traveling to INTA's annual meeting in Spain.
DW is hosting a coffee hour, seminar and cocktail hour. For more info and registration, please click here.
- January 18, 2019 Media Mentions Kate Lowenhar-Fisher and Greg Gemignani Quoted in CDC Gaming Reports Article on the Federal Wire Act
- January 17, 2019 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Brian Mangum Joins Dickinson Wright's Austin Office as a Member
- January 16, 2019 In the News Erica Morris Named Chair of Arizona Jewish Lawyers Association
- January 16, 2019 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft and Hilary Williams Co-Author Trademark Article for Law360
- January 15, 2019 Webinars The Anatomy of the Label and Package for Retail Food Products – A Legal Minefield
- January 15, 2019 In the News Attorney Katheryne Zelenock Appointed to the Board of Directors for Eversight
- January 15, 2019 Media Mentions Attorney Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted in Online Poker Report Article on DOJ Wire Act Opinion
- January 2019 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 12 Number 1
- January 8, 2019 In the News Attorney Robert Joslyn Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office