Fira Gran Via, Barcelona
INTA International Trademark Association’s 139th Annual Meeting
When: Sunday - Tuesday, May 21 - 23, 2017
Where: Barcelona: Fira Gran Via, Spain
Sponsoring Attorney is Frank Long (Member, Phoenix). Select Dickinson Wright attorneys in the Trademark Practice group will be traveling to INTA's annual meeting in Spain.
DW is hosting a coffee hour, seminar and cocktail hour. For more info and registration, please click here.
- December 6, 2018 Webinars Telemedicine Hot Topics for Providers and Employers - What's Hot, What's Not, and What's New?
- November 12, 2018 In the News Litigator Brian Radnoff Joins Dickinson Wright LLP as a Partner
- November 9, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Melissa Waite Quoted in Las Vegas Sun Article, "Resorts See Possibility of Marijuana Lounges as a Dilemma"
- November 8, 2018 In the News Nine Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2018 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- November 8, 2018 Media Mentions Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Quoted in Crain's Detroit Business Article on the Legalization of Marijuana in Michigan
- November 7, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Wendy Hulton Publishes Article in Canadian Lawyer In-House Magazine on Cannabis in the Workplace
- November 6, 2018 In the News Five Intellectual Property Attorneys Join Dickinson Wright PLLC
- November 6, 2018 In the News Real Estate Attorney Michelle Puricelli Joins Dickinson Wright PLLC
- November 5, 2018 In the News Attorney Gary Gudmundsen Joins Dickinson Wright's Saginaw Office