- Special Events
Villa Penna, 43985 Hayes Rd, Sterling Heights, Michigan
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
September 21, 2017 from 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
at: Villa Penna
43985 Hayes Rd
Sterling Heights MI
DW is an Ivory Sponsor for this event (includes a Table for 10) which honor individuals, civic groups, communities and companies who have made outstanding contributions to our community in improving the economic, family and community life of our citizens. Award nominees this year include:
Andy Appleby, CEO General Sports & Entertainment
Dr. Christine Johns, Superintendent of Utica Community Schools
Charlie Langton, Langton Law and legal analyst at Fox 2 and WWJ
Randazzo Family, Randazzo Fresh Markets
Brig. General John Slocum, Commander, 127th Wing Selfridge
Viviano Family, Lawyers, Judges and Flower Shop.
Please contact Dan Quick for info on attending.
- December 15, 2022 Webinars Two New Tools to Enforce and Defend Your Company’s Trademark Rights
- December 07, 2022 Webinars Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court -- Let's Explore the New European Patent Universe
- November 30, 2022 In the News Forty Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named DBusiness 2023 Top Lawyers
- November 29, 2022 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2022 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- November 23, 2022 Industry Alerts Caleb Green recently spoke on the panel "The New Business Models: More Remote Work Brings More Significant Physical and Cybersecurity Issues"
- November 17, 2022 Industry Alerts Asset Protection Newsletter Series Presented by Dickinson Wright, PLLC
- November 16, 2022 Industry Alerts Sanjukta Tole spoke at the World Intellectual Property Organization's seminar Practical Aspects of the Madrid System for the International Registration of Marks for Advanced Users
- November 16, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized by Diversity & Flexibility Alliance as a 2022 “Tipping the Scales” Honoree
- November 14, 2022 Media Mentions Vail C. Cloar recently spoke on the Phoenix Business Journal's Table of Experts segment, "Cybersecurity and Digital Privacy."