- Special Events
Villa Penna, 43985 Hayes Rd, Sterling Heights, Michigan
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
September 21, 2017 from 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
at: Villa Penna
43985 Hayes Rd
Sterling Heights MI
DW is an Ivory Sponsor for this event (includes a Table for 10) which honor individuals, civic groups, communities and companies who have made outstanding contributions to our community in improving the economic, family and community life of our citizens. Award nominees this year include:
Andy Appleby, CEO General Sports & Entertainment
Dr. Christine Johns, Superintendent of Utica Community Schools
Charlie Langton, Langton Law and legal analyst at Fox 2 and WWJ
Randazzo Family, Randazzo Fresh Markets
Brig. General John Slocum, Commander, 127th Wing Selfridge
Viviano Family, Lawyers, Judges and Flower Shop.
Please contact Dan Quick for info on attending.
- June 14, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2021 Edition
- June 10, 2021 Media Mentions Michael Lipton, Q.C., Quoted by National Magazine on Possible Legalization of Single-Event Sports Betting in Canada
- June 9, 2021 In the News Eight Dickinson Wright Attorneys Listed as 2021 IP Stars
- June 07, 2021 Industry Alerts Aaron Burrell Named to ABA Commission on Racial and Ethnic Diversity in the Profession
- June 7, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Statement Condemning Antisemitism
- June 04, 2021 Media Mentions Andrea Arndt Featured in Trademark Lawyer Magazine on Amazon's Advances Against Counterfeit Products
- June 3, 2021 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Nevada Business's Legal Elite 2021
- June 1, 2021 In the News U.S. District Court Grants Inag Inc. Order to Strike Expert Report in Patent Infringement Case
- June 01, 2021 Industry Alerts Final Minimum Risk Levels for PFAS: What Do They Mean?