- Special Events
Villa Penna, 43985 Hayes Rd, Sterling Heights, Michigan
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
September 21, 2017 from 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
at: Villa Penna
43985 Hayes Rd
Sterling Heights MI
DW is an Ivory Sponsor for this event (includes a Table for 10) which honor individuals, civic groups, communities and companies who have made outstanding contributions to our community in improving the economic, family and community life of our citizens. Award nominees this year include:
Andy Appleby, CEO General Sports & Entertainment
Dr. Christine Johns, Superintendent of Utica Community Schools
Charlie Langton, Langton Law and legal analyst at Fox 2 and WWJ
Randazzo Family, Randazzo Fresh Markets
Brig. General John Slocum, Commander, 127th Wing Selfridge
Viviano Family, Lawyers, Judges and Flower Shop.
Please contact Dan Quick for info on attending.
- September 15, 2021 In the News American Gaming Association to Induct Jeffrey Silver into Gaming Hall of Fame
- September 14, 2021 Blogs COVID-19 Vaccinations Required for Green Card and Immigrant Visa Medical Exams Starting October 1, 2021
- September 14, 2021 Blogs 2021年10月1日以降のグリーンカードおよび移民ビザの健康診断に必要なCovid-19ワクチン接種について | COVID-19 Vaccinations Required for Green Card and Immigrant Visa Medical Exams Starting October 1, 2021
- September 10, 2021 In the News Environmental Lawyer AnnMarie Sanford Joins Dickinson Wright Troy Office
- September 9, 2021 In the News Steve Glista Joins Dickinson Wright Grand Rapids Office
- September 8, 2021 In the News Luke Federici Joins Dickinson Wright Reno Office
- September 08, 2021 Industry Alerts Sanjukta Tole Speaking at 35th MARQUES Annual Conference
- September 1, 2021 In the News Sanjukta S. Tole Joins Dickinson Wright LLP as a Partner
- September 01, 2021 Media Mentions Roberta Granadier Interviewed by the Diversity & Flexibility Alliance on Her Flexible Schedule