- Special Events
Villa Penna, 43985 Hayes Rd, Sterling Heights, Michigan
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
September 21, 2017 from 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
at: Villa Penna
43985 Hayes Rd
Sterling Heights MI
DW is an Ivory Sponsor for this event (includes a Table for 10) which honor individuals, civic groups, communities and companies who have made outstanding contributions to our community in improving the economic, family and community life of our citizens. Award nominees this year include:
Andy Appleby, CEO General Sports & Entertainment
Dr. Christine Johns, Superintendent of Utica Community Schools
Charlie Langton, Langton Law and legal analyst at Fox 2 and WWJ
Randazzo Family, Randazzo Fresh Markets
Brig. General John Slocum, Commander, 127th Wing Selfridge
Viviano Family, Lawyers, Judges and Flower Shop.
Please contact Dan Quick for info on attending.
- February 1, 2022 Webinars CUSBA 10th Annual Cross Border Economic Forecast
- January 20, 2022 In the News Mark Heusel Presents "North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation" Webinar
- January 20, 2022 Media Mentions Josh Burgener Named to Nashville Business Journal's 40 Under 40 List
- January 19, 2022 In the News Alexandre Zucco Named to Grand Rapids Magazine's The Best of the Best List
- January 18, 2022 Industry Alerts Proposed Changes to the Canadian Patent Rules
- January 14, 2022 Industry Alerts U.S. Supreme Court Splits the Baby as It Stays the Private Employer Vaccine or Test Mandate but Keeps the Healthcare Vaccine Mandate in Place
- January 12, 2022 In the News Kristen Hudson Joins Dickinson Wright Austin Office
- January 10, 2022 Industry Alerts Canadian Trademarks
- January 10, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Lawyers Elected as Members of the Firm