Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
February 23, 2017
at 1 p.m.
Sara Jodka (Of Counsel, Columbus) will present an informative one hour discussion that will cover the ethical considerations of attorney client privilege when a lawyer's mobile device containing client information is lost or stolen. The ethical use of social media, such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter will also be discussed. Register today.
- Industry Alerts Consular Electronic Application Forms Add Social Media History Questions – Heads UP Visa Applicants!
- Industry Alerts 雇用主は求人広告を掲載するプラットフォームを良く理解しましょう。- ソーシャルメディアのプラットフォームの利用は厳しく審査されています。| Employers Should Be Aware of Where They Advertise – Social Media Platforms Are Being Scrutinized
- Conferences 54th Midwest Labor and Employment Conference October 12 -13, 2017
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- April 21, 2021 Media Mentions Jonathan Baker Named to Daily Journal's "Top Intellectual Property Lawyers 2021" List
- April 20, 2021 Media Mentions Flavia Campbell Quoted by LegalZoom on Copyright Protections in Graphic Design
- April 19, 2021 Media Mentions Andrea Arndt Named to Crain's 2021 Notable Women in Law
- April 19, 2021 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News, Volume 12, Number 17: Canada Continues Push for Single-Game Sports Betting
- April 19, 2021 Industry Alerts DW-China Trade Update (37th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十七期)