February 23, 2017
at 1 p.m.
Sara Jodka (Of Counsel, Columbus) will present an informative one hour discussion that will cover the ethical considerations of attorney client privilege when a lawyer's mobile device containing client information is lost or stolen. The ethical use of social media, such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter will also be discussed. Register today.
- Industry Alerts Consular Electronic Application Forms Add Social Media History Questions – Heads UP Visa Applicants!
- Industry Alerts 雇用主は求人広告を掲載するプラットフォームを良く理解しましょう。- ソーシャルメディアのプラットフォームの利用は厳しく審査されています。| Employers Should Be Aware of Where They Advertise – Social Media Platforms Are Being Scrutinized
- Conferences 54th Midwest Labor and Employment Conference October 12 -13, 2017
- February 3, 2021 Webinars It's Not too Late to Ask for Help: Options for Owners as the Pandemic (Hopefully) Winds Down
- February 2, 2021 Webinars CUSBA Presents 9th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 21, 2021 Webinars Back to the Future: Biden’s Plans for Environmental Regulation and How it Affects Your Business
- January 20, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Assists Molded Devices Inc. in its acquisition of Phoenix Manufacturing Ltd.
- January 20, 2021 In the News Nan B. Braley Joins Dickinson Wright Austin Office
- January 19, 2021 Industry Alerts Ohio Governor Signs “Alternate Employer Organization” Legislation