February 23, 2017
at 1 p.m.
Sara Jodka (Of Counsel, Columbus) will present an informative one hour discussion that will cover the ethical considerations of attorney client privilege when a lawyer's mobile device containing client information is lost or stolen. The ethical use of social media, such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter will also be discussed. Register today.
- Industry Alerts Consular Electronic Application Forms Add Social Media History Questions – Heads UP Visa Applicants!
- Industry Alerts 雇用主は求人広告を掲載するプラットフォームを良く理解しましょう。- ソーシャルメディアのプラットフォームの利用は厳しく審査されています。| Employers Should Be Aware of Where They Advertise – Social Media Platforms Are Being Scrutinized
- Conferences 54th Midwest Labor and Employment Conference October 12 -13, 2017
- October 28, 2020 Webinars Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Accommodation Agreements but Were Afraid to Ask
- October 19, 2020 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2020 Texas Super Lawyers
- October 19, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Appreciation Award from Texas A&M University School of Innovation
- October 15, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Re-Appoints Mark Shapiro to Lead Its Canadian Practice
- October 15, 2020 In the News Six Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Vegas Inc.’s 2020 Top Lawyers
- October 15, 2020 In the News Aaron Burrell to Speak at Michigan Lawyers Weekly’s Diversity and Inclusion Webinar