Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Join Dickinson Wright for "North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation" webinar on Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. ET.
The global transition from internal combustion engines (ICE) to battery electric vehicles (BEV) will be transformative and disruptive, if not existential, for many segments of the automotive industry. All direct and indirect participants in the automotive supply chain will be affected to some degree. With President Biden’s call to embrace electrification in the U.S. and North American OEMs investing hundreds of billions of dollars in new infrastructure and R&D, the North American automotive industry is on a frantic pace to adapt.
In this webinar, Robert Weiss and Mark Heusel will explore the current US – China relationship, the dynamics of Japan, Korea and the ASEAN region, and how these relationships may evolve under the Biden Administration and their importance for success in the North American EV transformation.
Importantly, our discussion will focus on the following areas and how they influence electrification in the mobility sector both in North America and East Asia:
- The current status of the 2020 US-China Phase 1 Trade Agreement
- The US’s continuing imposition of additional 301 tariffs on Chinese goods and expansion of national security concerns related to foreign investment and shifting supply chains
- The Asian-Pacific region’s role in the US-China conundrum and how this impacts the global supply chain
- Challenges for OEMs and suppliers doing business in the Asian-Pacific region: New rules and regulations that affect international suppliers and what you need to know
- How USMCA factors into shifting supply chains with Asian suppliers
To learn more about this webinar or to register, please click here.
Our presentation is complimentary, but registration is required. We are looking forward to your participation!
Can't attend at this date/time? Register anyway and we will send you the recording.
- Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation | 北米の電動化への動き: 東アジアではどうなるのか
- Industry Alerts UPDATED: Gaming & Hospitality Legal News, Volume 12, Number 15: Gaming in the Biden Administration - What to Expect Next
- Webinars Vietnam and the Great Supply Chain Realignment
- January 09, 2023 Industry Alerts Plugged In: An EV Newsletter
- November 03, 2022 Industry Alerts Right-to-Repair Orders Issued by Federal Trade Commission
- April 11, 2022 In the News Elliot Vilders Joins Dickinson Wright Troy Office as a Member
- January 20, 2022 Video Mark Heusel Presents "North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation" Webinar
- November 03, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies | 電気および自動運転車技術におけるソフトウェアの知的財産の保護
- November 03, 2021 Webinars Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies