North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the EquationRegister Here
- Heusel, Mark Weiss, Robert
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Join Dickinson Wright for "North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation" webinar on Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. ET.
The global transition from internal combustion engines (ICE) to battery electric vehicles (BEV) will be transformative and disruptive, if not existential, for many segments of the automotive industry. All direct and indirect participants in the automotive supply chain will be affected to some degree. With President Biden’s call to embrace electrification in the U.S. and North American OEMs investing hundreds of billions of dollars in new infrastructure and R&D, the North American automotive industry is on a frantic pace to adapt.
In this webinar, Robert Weiss and Mark Heusel will explore the current US – China relationship, the dynamics of Japan, Korea and the ASEAN region, and how these relationships may evolve under the Biden Administration and their importance for success in the North American EV transformation.
Importantly, our discussion will focus on the following areas and how they influence electrification in the mobility sector both in North America and East Asia:
- The current status of the 2020 US-China Phase 1 Trade Agreement
- The US’s continuing imposition of additional 301 tariffs on Chinese goods and expansion of national security concerns related to foreign investment and shifting supply chains
- The Asian-Pacific region’s role in the US-China conundrum and how this impacts the global supply chain
- Challenges for OEMs and suppliers doing business in the Asian-Pacific region: New rules and regulations that affect international suppliers and what you need to know
- How USMCA factors into shifting supply chains with Asian suppliers
To learn more about this webinar or to register, please click here.
Our presentation is complimentary, but registration is required. We are looking forward to your participation!
Can't attend at this date/time? Register anyway and we will send you the recording.
- Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation | 北米の電動化への動き: 東アジアではどうなるのか
- Industry Alerts Plugged In: An EV Newsletter - Vol. 1, No. 3
- Industry Alerts Will Washington’s Decoupling Agenda Delay the EV Transition | 华盛顿的战略脱钩计划会延缓电气化的转型吗？
- May 17, 2023 Industry Alerts Plugged In: An EV Newsletter Vol 1 No 5
- April 18, 2023 Industry Alerts Plugged In: An EV Newsletter Vol. 1, No. 4
- February 16, 2023 Industry Alerts Plugged In An EV Newsletter - Vol. 1 No. 2
- February 14, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Assists CATL in their Framework Agreement with Ford Motor Company
- January 09, 2023 Industry Alerts Plugged In: An EV Newsletter - Vol. 1 No. 1
- November 03, 2022 Industry Alerts Right-to-Repair Orders Issued by Federal Trade Commission