- Archer, Dennis W.
- Speaking Engagements
Westin Book Cadillac Hotel, 1114 Washington Blvd., Detroit, Michigan, 48226
Monday, November 6, 2017
from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
at: Westin Book Cadillac Hotel
1114 Washington Blvd.
Detroit, MI 48226
Dennis Archer (Chairman Emeritus) will be the Presiding Officer at this event. The featured speaker is John Rogers from Ariel Investments.
The topic is "Strengthening our Urban Communities by Creating Opportunities for Minorities in Business".
John W. Rogers Jr., will discuss his vision for how we can create economic opportunity for people of color in wealth-creating businesses despite the barriers those communities face. John will challenge us to make equality and inclusivity a priority by asking the tough and often uncomfortable questions, and by committing ourselves to finding innovative ways to create opportunity for all.
11:00 a.m. Arrival and Registration
11:30 a.m. Network Cafe
11:30 a.m. Speaker Reception
12:00 p.m. Lunch
Please click here to register.
- February 19, 2020 Webinars Strategies to Protect Software Technology
- February 14, 2020 In the News Michael D. Lipton, Q.C. and Kathleen Campbell Walker Recognized in Chambers Global Guide 2020
- February 14, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in the 2020 Edition of the WTR 1000
- February 12, 2020 In the News Timothy Strong Joins Dickinson Wright’s Phoenix Office
- February 12, 2020 In the News Scott A. Petz Appointed to Electronic Discovery Reference Model 2020 Global Advisory Council
- February 10, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Announces New Staff Paid Parental Leave Policy
- February 2020 Media Mentions Dan Ujczo Quoted by Netsuite Brainyard on Approaching Ratification of USMCA
- February 6, 2020 In the News Six Intellectual Property Attorneys Join Dickinson Wright Ann Arbor Office
- February 6, 2020 In the News Katheryne L. Zelenock Elected to the Midwest Real Estate News Commercial Real Estate Hall of Fame