- Archer, Dennis W.
- Speaking Engagements
Westin Book Cadillac Hotel, 1114 Washington Blvd., Detroit, Michigan, 48226
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Monday, November 6, 2017
from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
at: Westin Book Cadillac Hotel
1114 Washington Blvd.
Detroit, MI 48226
Dennis Archer (Chairman Emeritus) will be the Presiding Officer at this event. The featured speaker is John Rogers from Ariel Investments.
The topic is "Strengthening our Urban Communities by Creating Opportunities for Minorities in Business".
John W. Rogers Jr., will discuss his vision for how we can create economic opportunity for people of color in wealth-creating businesses despite the barriers those communities face. John will challenge us to make equality and inclusivity a priority by asking the tough and often uncomfortable questions, and by committing ourselves to finding innovative ways to create opportunity for all.
11:00 a.m. Arrival and Registration
11:30 a.m. Network Cafe
11:30 a.m. Speaker Reception
12:00 p.m. Lunch
Please click here to register.
- Conferences The Detroit Chapter of The Association of Certified E-Discovery Specialists (ACEDS) Symposium on September 21, 2017
- Seminars ACEDS 2016 Fall eDiscovery Symposium
- June 29, 2022 Seminars Last Chance Free CLE
- June 24, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 24, 2022 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft Quoted by Law360 on 'Juneteenth' Ice Cream Trademark Debate
- June 22, 2022 In the News Cindy Villanueva Named “Class of 2022 40 Under 40” Honoree by Phoenix Business Journal
- June 22, 2022 Media Mentions James Tyrrell Quoted in Law360 on Joining Dickinson Wright's Political Law Practice
- June 16, 2022 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series: Monopoly Money: Do Non-Compete Agreements Violate Antitrust Laws and if so, How?
- June 14, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Nevada Business's Top Ranked Attorneys 2022