- Archer, Dennis W.
- Speaking Engagements
Westin Book Cadillac Hotel, 1114 Washington Blvd., Detroit, Michigan, 48226
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Monday, November 6, 2017
from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
at: Westin Book Cadillac Hotel
1114 Washington Blvd.
Detroit, MI 48226
Dennis Archer (Chairman Emeritus) will be the Presiding Officer at this event. The featured speaker is John Rogers from Ariel Investments.
The topic is "Strengthening our Urban Communities by Creating Opportunities for Minorities in Business".
John W. Rogers Jr., will discuss his vision for how we can create economic opportunity for people of color in wealth-creating businesses despite the barriers those communities face. John will challenge us to make equality and inclusivity a priority by asking the tough and often uncomfortable questions, and by committing ourselves to finding innovative ways to create opportunity for all.
11:00 a.m. Arrival and Registration
11:30 a.m. Network Cafe
11:30 a.m. Speaker Reception
12:00 p.m. Lunch
Please click here to register.
- Conferences The Detroit Chapter of The Association of Certified E-Discovery Specialists (ACEDS) Symposium on September 21, 2017
- Seminars ACEDS 2016 Fall eDiscovery Symposium
- November 3, 2021 Webinars Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies
- November 03, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies | 電気および自動運転車技術におけるソフトウェアの知的財産の保護
- October 20, 2021 Webinars North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation
- October 20, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation | 北米の電動化への動き: 東アジアではどうなるのか
- October 14, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Silver Interviewed in Nevada Newsmakers on His Career
- October 08, 2021 Industry Alerts Key September USCIS Process Updates
- October 08, 2021 Media Mentions Rose Willis Included in Hospital Peer Review on Telehealth Credentials