- Archer, Dennis W.
- Speaking Engagements
Westin Book Cadillac Hotel, 1114 Washington Blvd., Detroit, Michigan, 48226
Monday, November 6, 2017
from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
at: Westin Book Cadillac Hotel
1114 Washington Blvd.
Detroit, MI 48226
Dennis Archer (Chairman Emeritus) will be the Presiding Officer at this event. The featured speaker is John Rogers from Ariel Investments.
The topic is "Strengthening our Urban Communities by Creating Opportunities for Minorities in Business".
John W. Rogers Jr., will discuss his vision for how we can create economic opportunity for people of color in wealth-creating businesses despite the barriers those communities face. John will challenge us to make equality and inclusivity a priority by asking the tough and often uncomfortable questions, and by committing ourselves to finding innovative ways to create opportunity for all.
11:00 a.m. Arrival and Registration
11:30 a.m. Network Cafe
11:30 a.m. Speaker Reception
12:00 p.m. Lunch
Please click here to register.
- March 07, 2019 Webinars The Anatomy of the Label and Package for Retail Food Products – A Legal Minefield
- February 18, 2019 In the News Monica Labe and Katheryne Zelenock Named to Crain's Detroit Business "Notable Women in Real Estate"
- February 2019 Industry Alerts The IRS and the FICA, FUTA and Federal Income Tax Traps for Employers with Non-Resident Alien Employees
- February 18, 2019 Media Mentions K. Lance Anderson and Brian Mangum Interviewed by Modern Healthcare for Article on Blockchain in the Healthcare Industry
- February 13, 2019 Speaking Engagements Doeren Mayhew M&A Breakfast Roundtable: Playing Your Trump Card
- February 13, 2019 Speaking Engagements Attorney Bill Rosin Speaks at Doeren Mayhew M&A Breakfast Roundtable: Playing Your Trump Card
- February 13, 2019 Media Mentions Gregory Moore Quoted in Crain's Detroit Business Article on Michigan's Mental Health Code
- February 12, 2019 Media Mentions Tim Gary Quoted in Accountable Care News "Thoughts Leaders' Corner"
- February 12, 2019 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Timothy Clise Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office