- Archer, Dennis W.
- Speaking Engagements
Westin Book Cadillac Hotel, 1114 Washington Blvd., Detroit, Michigan, 48226
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Monday, November 6, 2017
from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
at: Westin Book Cadillac Hotel
1114 Washington Blvd.
Detroit, MI 48226
Dennis Archer (Chairman Emeritus) will be the Presiding Officer at this event. The featured speaker is John Rogers from Ariel Investments.
The topic is "Strengthening our Urban Communities by Creating Opportunities for Minorities in Business".
John W. Rogers Jr., will discuss his vision for how we can create economic opportunity for people of color in wealth-creating businesses despite the barriers those communities face. John will challenge us to make equality and inclusivity a priority by asking the tough and often uncomfortable questions, and by committing ourselves to finding innovative ways to create opportunity for all.
11:00 a.m. Arrival and Registration
11:30 a.m. Network Cafe
11:30 a.m. Speaker Reception
12:00 p.m. Lunch
Please click here to register.
- Conferences The Detroit Chapter of The Association of Certified E-Discovery Specialists (ACEDS) Symposium on September 21, 2017
- Seminars ACEDS 2016 Fall eDiscovery Symposium
- February 1, 2022 Webinars CUSBA 10th Annual Cross Border Economic Forecast
- January 18, 2022 Industry Alerts Proposed Changes to the Canadian Patent Rules
- January 14, 2022 Industry Alerts U.S. Supreme Court Splits the Baby as It Stays the Private Employer Vaccine or Test Mandate but Keeps the Healthcare Vaccine Mandate in Place
- January 12, 2022 In the News Kristen Hudson Joins Dickinson Wright Austin Office
- January 10, 2022 Industry Alerts Canadian Trademarks
- January 10, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Lawyers Elected as Members of the Firm
- January 05, 2022 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Interviewed by Yahoo Finance on Elizabeth Holmes Conviction