- High, Mark R.
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
The Canada US Business Association (CUSBA) is pleased to virtually host a Great Lakes Automotive Outlook event. Experts will be focusing on several key mobility topics, including new investment around the Great Lakes resulting from the Unifor contracts, a description of Canada's EV initiative known as Project Arrow, an update on Michigan's I-94 AV corridor, and a far-ranging interview with noted Detroit-based automotive journalist Joann Muller of Axios.
Specifically, our presenters will cover:
- Secular shifts impacting the Great Lakes automotive ecosystem
- "Interim Report": I-94 Mobility Corridor
- Project Arrow: Canadian auto sector's ZEV Lighthouse Project
- The future of mobility: EVs/AVs, Hydrogen Trucks, and Flying Taxis - Really?
This webinar is complimentary but registration is required. To learn more about this webinar or to register, please click here.
Can't attend at this date/time? Sign up anyway and we'll send you the recording.
This webinar is sponsored by the Windsor Essex Economic Development Corporation.
- Seminars The Future of Energy: The North American Competitive Advantage
- Seminars Update on NAFTA 2.0: A Tripartite Discussion on November 14, 2017
- Conferences Conference of Great Lakes and St. Lawrence Governors and Premiers Annual Summit on October 20 - 22, 2017
- February 1, 2022 Webinars CUSBA 10th Annual Cross Border Economic Forecast
- July 13, 2021 Webinars Mark High and Kathleen Campbell Walker to Participate in CUSBA/AmCham Toronto "USMCA/CUSMA/T-MEC at One Year" Webinar
- February 2, 2021 Webinars CUSBA Presents 9th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- November 2020 Media Mentions Mark High Presenting at Canada-U.S. Business Association (CUSBA) Virtual Event
- November 17, 2020 Media Mentions Dan Ujczo Quoted by Politico on Issues Canada Will Tackle with Biden White House
- August 27, 2020 Media Mentions Dan Ujczo Quoted by Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics