Mobility Innovation in the Great Lakes - Alive and WellRegister Here
- High, Mark R.
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
The Canada US Business Association (CUSBA) is pleased to virtually host a Great Lakes Automotive Outlook event. Experts will be focusing on several key mobility topics, including new investment around the Great Lakes resulting from the Unifor contracts, a description of Canada's EV initiative known as Project Arrow, an update on Michigan's I-94 AV corridor, and a far-ranging interview with noted Detroit-based automotive journalist Joann Muller of Axios.
Specifically, our presenters will cover:
- Secular shifts impacting the Great Lakes automotive ecosystem
- "Interim Report": I-94 Mobility Corridor
- Project Arrow: Canadian auto sector's ZEV Lighthouse Project
- The future of mobility: EVs/AVs, Hydrogen Trucks, and Flying Taxis - Really?
This webinar is complimentary but registration is required. To learn more about this webinar or to register, please click here.
Can't attend at this date/time? Sign up anyway and we'll send you the recording.
This webinar is sponsored by the Windsor Essex Economic Development Corporation.
- Seminars The Future of Energy: The North American Competitive Advantage
- Seminars Update on NAFTA 2.0: A Tripartite Discussion on November 14, 2017
- Conferences Conference of Great Lakes and St. Lawrence Governors and Premiers Annual Summit on October 20 - 22, 2017
- February 14, 2023 Industry Alerts Canadian Patent Infringement: The Role of Non-Infringing Options in Profit Calculations and the Availability of Springboard Profits
- January 31, 2023 In the News Canada-United States Business Association to Host 11th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 25, 2023 Articles Your Contractor Messed Up. Can you Fire Them?
- November 03, 2022 Webinars CUSBA Presents: Immigration Policies as Engines of Growth
- October 3, 2022 In the News John Leslie Named Director of Cross-Border Practices
- February 01, 2022 Webinars CUSBA 10th Annual Cross Border Economic Forecast