- Walker, Kathleen Campbell.
The Grange St. Paul's Hotel, 10 Godliman St, London , EC4V 5AJ
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
8th Biennial Global Immigration Conference
November 15–17, 2017
at The Grange St Pauls, London, England
Kathleen Walker (Member, El Paso) will be a Speaker at the 8th Biennial International Bar Association Conference in London. Her topic is “US Immigration and Visa Policy in the Trump Era- What Has Changed and What has Not?” on November 17th.
A conference presented by the IBA Immigration and Nationality Law Committee, supported by the IBA (International Bar Association) European Regional Forum.
Topics will include:
• The European Immigration Scheme – Brexit et al.
• US immigration following Trump.
• Latest developments in Entrepreneur and Investor immigration.
• Renunciation of citizenship and dual citizenship.
• The relocation industry – colleagues or competitors?
- Industry Alerts President Trump’s Third, Indefinite Travel Ban Takes Blows from Courts
- Industry Alerts Trade, Tariffs and Trouble (Part III)
- November 3, 2021 Webinars Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies
- November 03, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies | 電気および自動運転車技術におけるソフトウェアの知的財産の保護
- October 20, 2021 Webinars North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation
- October 20, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation | 北米の電動化への動き: 東アジアではどうなるのか
- October 18, 2021 Blogs Key September USCIS Process Updates | 9月の米国移民局の手続きに関する主なアップデート
- October 14, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Silver Interviewed in Nevada Newsmakers on His Career
- October 08, 2021 Industry Alerts Key September USCIS Process Updates