- Walker, Kathleen C. .
The Grange St. Paul's Hotel, 10 Godliman St, London , EC4V 5AJ
8th Biennial Global Immigration Conference
November 15–17, 2017
at The Grange St Pauls, London, England
Kathleen Walker (Member, El Paso) will be a Speaker at the 8th Biennial International Bar Association Conference in London. Her topic is “US Immigration and Visa Policy in the Trump Era- What Has Changed and What has Not?” on November 17th.
A conference presented by the IBA Immigration and Nationality Law Committee, supported by the IBA (International Bar Association) European Regional Forum.
Topics will include:
• The European Immigration Scheme – Brexit et al.
• US immigration following Trump.
• Latest developments in Entrepreneur and Investor immigration.
• Renunciation of citizenship and dual citizenship.
• The relocation industry – colleagues or competitors?
- December 6, 2018 Webinars Telemedicine Hot Topics for Providers and Employers - What's Hot, What's Not, and What's New?
- November 2018 Industry Alerts What Employers Need to Know About Employee Marijuana Use Under Proposal 1
- November 2018 Industry Alerts What Voter Approval of Recreational Marihuana Means for Municipalities
- November 14, 2018 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Arizona Business Magazine as Leaders in their Industries
- November 14, 2018 In the News Attorney Craig Allison Joins Dickinson Wright's Silicon Valley Office as a Member
- November 14, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Brian Radnoff Featured in Canadian Lawyer Discussing His Move to Dickinson Wright
- November 13, 2018 In the News Lawyer Kristyn Annis Joins Dickinson Wright LLP in Toronto
- November 12, 2018 In the News Litigator Brian Radnoff Joins Dickinson Wright LLP as a Partner
- November 9, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Melissa Waite Quoted in Las Vegas Sun Article, "Resorts See Possibility of Marijuana Lounges as a Dilemma"