- Walker, Kathleen C. .
The Grange St. Paul's Hotel, 10 Godliman St, London , EC4V 5AJ
8th Biennial Global Immigration Conference
November 15–17, 2017
at The Grange St Pauls, London, England
Kathleen Walker (Member, El Paso) will be a Speaker at the 8th Biennial International Bar Association Conference in London. Her topic is “US Immigration and Visa Policy in the Trump Era- What Has Changed and What has Not?” on November 17th.
A conference presented by the IBA Immigration and Nationality Law Committee, supported by the IBA (International Bar Association) European Regional Forum.
Topics will include:
• The European Immigration Scheme – Brexit et al.
• US immigration following Trump.
• Latest developments in Entrepreneur and Investor immigration.
• Renunciation of citizenship and dual citizenship.
• The relocation industry – colleagues or competitors?
- August 20, 2019 Webinars Landslide Webinar Series: Integrating Trade Secret and Patent Strategies for Coordinated Protection: Pitfalls and Opportunities
- August 05, 2019 Seminars Estate Administration Procedures: Why Each Step is Important
- July 22, 2019 Webinars Strategies for Arbitration Agreements: Yay, Nay or How?
- July 19, 2019 In the News Benton Bodamer Selected for The Business Journals' National Influencers: Law List
- July 2019 Industry Alerts What Business Leaders Need to Know About the Latest Emerging Contaminants: PFAS/PFOA
- July 18, 2019 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Newsletter: Volume 12, Number 4
- July 17, 2019 Webinars A Step-by-Step Guide Through California's (and now Nevada's) Consumer Privacy Acts
- July 16, 2019 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in Chambers 2019 High Net Worth Guide
- July 16, 2019 In the News Geoffrey Farr Joins Dickinson Wright LLP as Partner