2016 Women's Networking Event
- Special Events
The Townsend Hotel
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Please Join us for a Mad Hatter's Tea Party
Where we will network and celebrate the work of Humble Design*
Hats are encouraged but not required.
For more information contact Mellissa Boyd at 313.223.3125 OR MBOYD@DICKINSONWRIGHT.COM.
*ABOUT THIS YEAR’S CHARITY | HUMBLE DESIGN
Humble Design, is a Detroit based non-profit organization helping families transitioning out of homeless shelters by providing furnishings and design services. They turn empty houses into clean, dignified and welcoming homes. It's a very simple idea that can change a family's future. List of suggested donations to follow. Deanna is getting the list from the charity.
Donations of bedding and bathroom décor would be greatly appreciated.
By invitation only.
- June 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2023 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- May 31, 2023 Media Mentions Christy McDonald was recently named to Crain's Grand Rapids Business 2023 Notable Leaders in DEI list
- May 30, 2023 Media Mentions Benjamin Sobczak has been quoted in an article by the Detroit Free Press, “More Michigan marijuana companies expected to come under receivership control.”
- May 25, 2023 In the News David Coscarella Joins Dickinson Wright LLP
- May 2023 Industry Alerts Framework of Dodd-Frank Act "Clawback" Policy (Finally) Coming into Focus
- May 2023 Industry Alerts 更新情報：Form I-9のリモートフレキシビリティ制度が2023年7月31日に終了／対面での審査を8月30日までに実施する必要－その理由は？
- May 24, 2023 In the News Flavia Campbell Named to Latino Leaders Rising Stars 2023 List
- May 19, 2023 In the News Kathleen Campbell Walker Named to the 2023 Lawdragon 100 Leading Immigration Lawyers Guide
- May 17, 2023 In the News Daniel Waldman recently authored in Real Estate EXchange (RENX), "Commercial Landlord Alert! Tenants hurt by shutdowns may be entitled to rent-free extensions.”