- Special Events
The Townsend Hotel
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Please Join us for a Mad Hatter's Tea Party
Where we will network and celebrate the work of Humble Design*
Hats are encouraged but not required.
For more information contact Mellissa Boyd at 313.223.3125 OR MBOYD@DICKINSONWRIGHT.COM.
*ABOUT THIS YEAR’S CHARITY | HUMBLE DESIGN
Humble Design, is a Detroit based non-profit organization helping families transitioning out of homeless shelters by providing furnishings and design services. They turn empty houses into clean, dignified and welcoming homes. It's a very simple idea that can change a family's future. List of suggested donations to follow. Deanna is getting the list from the charity.
Donations of bedding and bathroom décor would be greatly appreciated.
By invitation only.
- November 3, 2021 Webinars Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies
- November 03, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies | 電気および自動運転車技術におけるソフトウェアの知的財産の保護
- October 20, 2021 Webinars North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation
- October 20, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation | 北米の電動化への動き: 東アジアではどうなるのか
- October 18, 2021 Blogs Key September USCIS Process Updates | 9月の米国移民局の手続きに関する主なアップデート
- October 14, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Silver Interviewed in Nevada Newsmakers on His Career
- October 08, 2021 Industry Alerts Key September USCIS Process Updates
- October 08, 2021 Media Mentions Rose Willis Included in Hospital Peer Review on Telehealth Credentials
- October 07, 2021 In the News John Schuring Appointed as Chair of Business Law Section of Michigan State Bar