- Special Events
The Townsend Hotel
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Please Join us for a Mad Hatter's Tea Party
Where we will network and celebrate the work of Humble Design*
Hats are encouraged but not required.
For more information contact Mellissa Boyd at 313.223.3125 OR MBOYD@DICKINSONWRIGHT.COM.
*ABOUT THIS YEAR’S CHARITY | HUMBLE DESIGN
Humble Design, is a Detroit based non-profit organization helping families transitioning out of homeless shelters by providing furnishings and design services. They turn empty houses into clean, dignified and welcoming homes. It's a very simple idea that can change a family's future. List of suggested donations to follow. Deanna is getting the list from the charity.
Donations of bedding and bathroom décor would be greatly appreciated.
By invitation only.
- July 29, 2021 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named to Managing IP’s 2021 Top 250 Women in IP List
- July 28, 2021 In the News Aaron Burrell Named a “40 Under 40” Honoree by the National Bar Association
- July 28, 2021 In the News Arthur Sims Joins Dickinson Wright’s Ft. Lauderdale Office
- July 22, 2021 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Benchmark Litigation’s 2021 “40 and Under Hot List”
- July 22, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in Chambers 2021 High Net Worth Guide
- July 22, 2021 Industry Alerts Kris Beecher Featured on Minutes on the Matter on United States v. Cooley
- July 21, 2021 Industry Alerts DW-China Trade Update (38th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十八期)
- July 20, 2021 Media Mentions Rose Willis Quoted by Modern Healthcare on Right-to-Repair Executive Order's Impact on Healthcare Costs
- July 20, 2021 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton Featured in Canadian Lawyer Magazine on New Federal Privacy Legislation