- Special Events
The Townsend Hotel
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Please Join us for a Mad Hatter's Tea Party
Where we will network and celebrate the work of Humble Design*
Hats are encouraged but not required.
For more information contact Mellissa Boyd at 313.223.3125 OR MBOYD@DICKINSONWRIGHT.COM.
*ABOUT THIS YEAR’S CHARITY | HUMBLE DESIGN
Humble Design, is a Detroit based non-profit organization helping families transitioning out of homeless shelters by providing furnishings and design services. They turn empty houses into clean, dignified and welcoming homes. It's a very simple idea that can change a family's future. List of suggested donations to follow. Deanna is getting the list from the charity.
Donations of bedding and bathroom décor would be greatly appreciated.
By invitation only.
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- April 21, 2021 Media Mentions Jonathan Baker Named to Daily Journal's "Top Intellectual Property Lawyers 2021" List
- April 20, 2021 Media Mentions Flavia Campbell Quoted by LegalZoom on Copyright Protections in Graphic Design
- April 19, 2021 Media Mentions Andrea Arndt Named to Crain's 2021 Notable Women in Law
- April 19, 2021 Industry Alerts DW-China Trade Update (37th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十七期)
- April 19, 2021 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News, Volume 12, Number 17: Canada Continues Push for Single-Game Sports Betting
- April 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Raising Unpreserved Issues on Appeal
- April 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Tips for Filing Interlocutory Appeals in the Michigan Court of Appeals
- April 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Submitting Supplemental Authority