- Special Events
The Townsend Hotel
Please Join us for a Mad Hatter's Tea Party
Where we will network and celebrate the work of Humble Design*
Hats are encouraged but not required.
For more information contact Mellissa Boyd at 313.223.3125 OR MBOYD@DICKINSONWRIGHT.COM.
*ABOUT THIS YEAR’S CHARITY | HUMBLE DESIGN
Humble Design, is a Detroit based non-profit organization helping families transitioning out of homeless shelters by providing furnishings and design services. They turn empty houses into clean, dignified and welcoming homes. It's a very simple idea that can change a family's future. List of suggested donations to follow. Deanna is getting the list from the charity.
Donations of bedding and bathroom décor would be greatly appreciated.
By invitation only.
- March 07, 2019 Webinars The Anatomy of the Label and Package for Retail Food Products – A Legal Minefield
- February 19, 2019 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Laura Moskowitz Joins Dickinson Wright's Washington, D.C. Office
- February 19, 2019 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in Chambers Global Guide 2019
- February 2019 Industry Alerts The IRS and the FICA, FUTA and Federal Income Tax Traps for Employers with Non-Resident Alien Employees
- February 18, 2019 In the News Monica Labe and Katheryne Zelenock Named to Crain's Detroit Business "Notable Women in Real Estate"
- February 18, 2019 Media Mentions K. Lance Anderson and Brian Mangum Interviewed by Modern Healthcare for Article on Blockchain in the Healthcare Industry
- February 13, 2019 Speaking Engagements Doeren Mayhew M&A Breakfast Roundtable: Playing Your Trump Card
- February 13, 2019 Speaking Engagements Attorney Bill Rosin Speaks at Doeren Mayhew M&A Breakfast Roundtable: Playing Your Trump Card
- February 13, 2019 Media Mentions Gregory Moore Quoted in Crain's Detroit Business Article on Michigan's Mental Health Code