- Moore, Cynthia A.
Walsh College, 3838 Livernois Road, Troy, Michigan, 48083
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Join Dickinson Wright Attorney Cynthia Moore as she speaks at the 2016 Southeast Michigan Fiduciary Summit, presented by Xponential Growth Solutions, on Tuesday, May 18, 2016 at Walsh College in Troy, Mich.
The 2016 Southeast Michigan Fiduciary Summit is an educational workshop for finance, human resource & benefit executives, business owners, and fiduciaries to discuss retirement plan best practices and strategies. Topics of discussion will include:
• What Every Fiduciary Needs to Know for 2016
• Investment Trends – Stable Value, QDIA’s, and TDF’s
• Plan Fees & Successful Vendor Negotiation
• Ask the Expert – Local Professional Panel
• “Who’s in the Driver’s Seat” – Participant Behavior Study
• RFP Best Practices
The summit is a stop on the 2016 Retirement Plan Roadshow, which has helped thousands of plan sponsors positively impact millions of America’s participants. To learn more or to register, please click here.
Use code "DW2016" to waive your registration fee!
- Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host Sunrise Seminar on "The Top 10 Insider Tips for Operating a Gold Standard 401(k) and 403(b) Retirement Plan"
- October 19, 2023 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series
- September 28, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in the 2024 Edition of Chambers Canada
- September 28, 2023 In the News Matthew Powell and Michael Spink Listed in the 2023 Edition of the IAM Strategy 300
- September 28, 2023 In the News Alexandria Chun Joins Dickinson Wright Toronto Office
- September 26, 2023 Media Mentions Check out Kathleen Campbell Walker’s recent mention in the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) article, “How to Document Remote Verification of I-9s.”
- September 26, 2023 Industry Alerts Plugged In: An EV Newsletter Volume 1 No. 7
- September 26, 2023 Industry Alerts Lloyd Pierre-Louis and Sharaé Williams recently participated with the Midwest Black Law Student Association's 2023 Academic and Leadership Retreat.
- September 25, 2023 Media Mentions Check out Sara Jodka’s recent mention in the Business Insurance article, “More lawsuits likely in data breaches where no harm’s alleged.”