- Moore, Cynthia A.
Walsh College, 3838 Livernois Road, Troy, Michigan, 48083
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Join Dickinson Wright Attorney Cynthia Moore as she speaks at the 2016 Southeast Michigan Fiduciary Summit, presented by Xponential Growth Solutions, on Tuesday, May 18, 2016 at Walsh College in Troy, Mich.
The 2016 Southeast Michigan Fiduciary Summit is an educational workshop for finance, human resource & benefit executives, business owners, and fiduciaries to discuss retirement plan best practices and strategies. Topics of discussion will include:
• What Every Fiduciary Needs to Know for 2016
• Investment Trends – Stable Value, QDIA’s, and TDF’s
• Plan Fees & Successful Vendor Negotiation
• Ask the Expert – Local Professional Panel
• “Who’s in the Driver’s Seat” – Participant Behavior Study
• RFP Best Practices
The summit is a stop on the 2016 Retirement Plan Roadshow, which has helped thousands of plan sponsors positively impact millions of America’s participants. To learn more or to register, please click here.
Use code "DW2016" to waive your registration fee!
- Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host Sunrise Seminar on "The Top 10 Insider Tips for Operating a Gold Standard 401(k) and 403(b) Retirement Plan"
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- April 14, 2021 Webinars A Shot in the Arm: Current COVID-19 Workplace Issues Webinar
- April 8, 2021 In the News Eight Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2021 Southwest Super Lawyers, Three Named Rising Stars
- April 07, 2021 Industry Alerts Reference re Greenhouse Gas Pollution Pricing Act – Supreme Court of Canada Rules Carbon Pricing Constitutional
- April 06, 2021 Industry Alerts SPAC Transactions Continue to Draw SEC’s Attention
- April 6, 2021 In the News Venroy July Joins Dickinson Wright Washington D.C. Office
- March 30, 2021 In the News Jake McMillian Joins Dickinson Wright as its First Director of Diversity and Inclusion
- March 29, 2021 Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host Virtual Discussion on Firm Life in Detroit for Black Law Student Association