- Moore, Cynthia A.
Walsh College, 3838 Livernois Road, Troy, Michigan, 48083
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Join Dickinson Wright Attorney Cynthia Moore as she speaks at the 2016 Southeast Michigan Fiduciary Summit, presented by Xponential Growth Solutions, on Tuesday, May 18, 2016 at Walsh College in Troy, Mich.
The 2016 Southeast Michigan Fiduciary Summit is an educational workshop for finance, human resource & benefit executives, business owners, and fiduciaries to discuss retirement plan best practices and strategies. Topics of discussion will include:
• What Every Fiduciary Needs to Know for 2016
• Investment Trends – Stable Value, QDIA’s, and TDF’s
• Plan Fees & Successful Vendor Negotiation
• Ask the Expert – Local Professional Panel
• “Who’s in the Driver’s Seat” – Participant Behavior Study
• RFP Best Practices
The summit is a stop on the 2016 Retirement Plan Roadshow, which has helped thousands of plan sponsors positively impact millions of America’s participants. To learn more or to register, please click here.
Use code "DW2016" to waive your registration fee!
- Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host Sunrise Seminar on "The Top 10 Insider Tips for Operating a Gold Standard 401(k) and 403(b) Retirement Plan"
- June 29, 2022 Seminars Last Chance Free CLE
- June 28, 2022 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton Quoted by Canadian Lawyer Magazine on Proposed Federal Privacy Law
- June 27, 2022 In the News Dennis Archer Receives Lifetime Achievement Award at the 2022 Burton Awards
- June 24, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 24, 2022 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft Quoted by Law360 on 'Juneteenth' Ice Cream Trademark Debate
- June 22, 2022 In the News Cindy Villanueva Named “Class of 2022 40 Under 40” Honoree by Phoenix Business Journal
- June 22, 2022 Media Mentions James Tyrrell Quoted in Law360 on Joining Dickinson Wright's Political Law Practice
- June 16, 2022 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series: Monopoly Money: Do Non-Compete Agreements Violate Antitrust Laws and if so, How?