- Moore, Cynthia A.
Walsh College, 3838 Livernois Road, Troy, Michigan, 48083
Join Dickinson Wright Attorney Cynthia Moore as she speaks at the 2016 Southeast Michigan Fiduciary Summit, presented by Xponential Growth Solutions, on Tuesday, May 18, 2016 at Walsh College in Troy, Mich.
The 2016 Southeast Michigan Fiduciary Summit is an educational workshop for finance, human resource & benefit executives, business owners, and fiduciaries to discuss retirement plan best practices and strategies. Topics of discussion will include:
• What Every Fiduciary Needs to Know for 2016
• Investment Trends – Stable Value, QDIA’s, and TDF’s
• Plan Fees & Successful Vendor Negotiation
• Ask the Expert – Local Professional Panel
• “Who’s in the Driver’s Seat” – Participant Behavior Study
• RFP Best Practices
The summit is a stop on the 2016 Retirement Plan Roadshow, which has helped thousands of plan sponsors positively impact millions of America’s participants. To learn more or to register, please click here.
Use code "DW2016" to waive your registration fee!
- July 18, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Alan Litwack Quoted in the Marijuana Business Daily Article “Cannabis Boom or Bust: How US Firms Could be Affected by Canada’s Adult-Use Market”
- July 17, 2018 In the News Attorney Blair Gould Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- July 16, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Featured in Video Relating to the Recent Legalization of Sports Betting
- July 15- 16, 2018 Special Events Sparky Anderson CATCH Charity Golf Prelude Party and Golf Classic
- July 2018 Industry Alerts California’s Data Privacy Law: What It Is and How to Comply (A Step-By-Step Guide)
- July 2018 Industry Alerts New Section 301 Tariffs Proposed for $200 Billion of Chinese Goods
- July 12, 2018 In the News Attorney Rock Wood Joins Dickinson Wright's Grand Rapids Office
- July 12, 2018 In the News Blake Atler Joins Dickinson Wright as Director of Finance
- July 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Marki Stewart Quoted in the Modern Healthcare Article, “States Expand Telemedicine to Allow Prescribing of Controlled Substances”