- Moore, Cynthia A.
Walsh College, 3838 Livernois Road, Troy, Michigan, 48083
Join Dickinson Wright Attorney Cynthia Moore as she speaks at the 2016 Southeast Michigan Fiduciary Summit, presented by Xponential Growth Solutions, on Tuesday, May 18, 2016 at Walsh College in Troy, Mich.
The 2016 Southeast Michigan Fiduciary Summit is an educational workshop for finance, human resource & benefit executives, business owners, and fiduciaries to discuss retirement plan best practices and strategies. Topics of discussion will include:
• What Every Fiduciary Needs to Know for 2016
• Investment Trends – Stable Value, QDIA’s, and TDF’s
• Plan Fees & Successful Vendor Negotiation
• Ask the Expert – Local Professional Panel
• “Who’s in the Driver’s Seat” – Participant Behavior Study
• RFP Best Practices
The summit is a stop on the 2016 Retirement Plan Roadshow, which has helped thousands of plan sponsors positively impact millions of America’s participants. To learn more or to register, please click here.
Use code "DW2016" to waive your registration fee!
- December 12, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Attorneys Work Recognized as Midwest Region Deal of the Year by The Bond Buyer
- December 12, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Richard Friedlander Quoted in AZ Business Article on the Legal Industry
- December 2018 Industry Alerts Congress Has Gotten Way Ahead of NHTSA on Drafting Standards for Safe Highly Automated Vehicles
- December 6, 2018 Webinars Telemedicine Hot Topics for Providers and Employers - What's Hot, What's Not, and What's New?
- December 6, 2018 In the News Attorney Melissa Breeden Joins Dickinson Wright’s Phoenix Office
- December 5, 2018 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2019 Kentucky Super Lawyers
- December 5, 2018 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2019 Ohio Super Lawyers
- December 4, 2018 In the News Healthcare Attorney Jessica Busch Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- December 4, 2018 In the News Las Vegas Gaming Attorneys Co-Author Chapter in International Comparative Legal Guide to: Gambling 2019