ASE's 3rd Annual Employment Law Workshop-Mid-Michigan
On: June 22, 2017
at: DoubleTree by Hilton Bay City-Riverfront
1 Wenonah Park Pl, Bay City, MI 48708
James Perry (Member, Detroit) and Carolyn Cary (Of Counsel, Saginaw) will present a breakout session, "Retaliation Really?" which will review the EEOC’s definition of retaliation and provide best practices and approaches when investigations are necessary and when they go wrong. DW is also a Supporting Sponsor of the event.
This half-day workshop will address a wide and varied group of topics in the area of employee relations. Attorney-led panels and specialized breakouts will review a number of everyday laws and regulations that impact the employer-employee relationship. These laws and regs are often packed with ambiguity and gray areas that trigger doubt in even the most seasoned HR professional’s mind.
If you’re looking to enhance your strategic and tactical approach in a hands-on format, this ASE exclusive
event was designed for you.
What's in it for you?
• Join fellow HR professionals seeking the answers to having a harmonious workforce in an ever changing
• A unique luncheon session will feed your hunger and your mind during an “Ask the Lawyers” session on
any and all employee relations topics.
- May 03, 2018 - May 04, 2018 Conferences Tennessee Business Law Conference on May 3 - 4, 2018
- April 26, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Timothy McCulloch Quoted in the Law 360 Article “Rare Southwest Engine Failure Prompts Liability Questions”
- April 25, 2018 Conferences MICPA Healthcare Conference on April 25,2018
- April 25, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Jordan Schreier Quoted in the Law360 Article, “3 Gray Areas ERISA Lawyers Want Cleared Up”
- April 24, 2018 Special Events Q&A Session with Five 2018 Nevada Supreme Court Candidates on April 24, 2018
- April 23, 2018 In the News Twenty-Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2018 Southwest Super Lawyers, Two Named Rising Stars
- April 23, 2018 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2018 Washington DC Super Lawyers
- April 19, 2018 - April 20, 2018 Conferences 43rd Annual Labor & Employment Law Institute on April 19 - 20, 2018
- April 19, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Interviewed on GGB News “Global Gaming Business Podcast”