- Perry, James B.
Schoolcraft College, VisTaTech Center, 18600 Haggerty Rd, Livonia, Michigan, 48152
6th Annual Employment Law Workshop Sponsored by ASE (American Society of Employers)
Thursday, August 17, 2017 from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Schoolcraft College, VisTaTech Center, Livonia, MI
Jim Perry (Member, Detroit) will present the morning Plenary Session, providing the Federal and Michigan Legislative Update and will also present a breakout session on Retaliation in the Workplace. Jim will also participate in the lunchtime Ask the Panel Session, “Everything You Wanted to Know From Your Legal Counsel and Didn’t Want to Pay For”. DW is a supporting sponsor of this event.
This full-day workshop will address a wide and varied group of topics in the area of employee relations. Attorney-led panels and specialized breakouts will review a number of everyday laws and regulations that impact the employer-employee relationship. These laws and regs are often packed with ambiguity and gray areas that trigger doubt in even the most seasoned HR professional’s mind. Be sure to understand the laws in order to protect your company from risk.
What's in it for you?
- Join fellow HR professionals seeking the answers to having a harmonious workforce in an ever changing environment.
- A unique luncheon session will feed your hunger and your mind during an “Ask the Lawyers” session on any and all employee relations topics.
- June 27, 2018 Webinars Environmental Webinar June 27, 2018 - How Standard is Standard? Not all Environmental Due Diligence is Created Equal
- June 20, 2018 Seminars CUSBA "Cross-Border Mobility of People and Goods: Challenges and Solutions"
- June 19, 2018 In the News Attorney Jessica Wood Joins Dickinson Wright's Grand Rapids Office
- June 19, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Timothy McCulloch Quoted in the CNBC Article “Senators Gardner and Warren Release Bipartisan Marijuana Bill That Prioritizes States' Rights”
- June 19, 2018 Industry Alerts Trade, Tariffs and Trouble (Part III)
- June 18, 2018 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 14, 2018 Special Events Dickinson Wright Washington D.C. Client Appreciation Reception on June 14, 2018
- June 14, 2018 In the News Attorney Scott A. Petz Selected to America's Top 100 High Stakes Litigators®
- June 14, 2018 In the News Attorney John Desmond Reappointed to the Nevada Supreme Court Access to Justice Commission