- Deromedi, David R.
The Inn at St. John’s Plymouth -Detroit, 44045 Five Mile Road, Plymouth, Michigan, 48170
Register today by clicking here.
Tackle Today's Hot Topics in Labor and Employment Law.
Hear up-to-date, expert analyses on timely topics. Make connections with decision makers and your next client. Comprehensive updates on ADA, EEOC, FMLA, and FLSA. The latest decisions from the NLRB. Learn techniques to resolve public sector claims. Plus, check out our new tracks: plaintiff, defense, and HR leadership.
Benefits of Attending:
•Implement strategies for responding to an unfair labor charge.
•Explore the e-workplace with Adam S. Forman’s popular update.
•Determine how and when to use expert witnesses.
•Use pre-litigation strategy to resolve public sector claims.
•Stay current with updates on ADA, EEOC, FMLA, and FLSA.
•Earn 7.5 SHRM credits; Earn 7.75 HRCI credits.
Date: Thursday - Friday, April 19 - 20, 2018
Location: The Inn at St. John’s Plymouth -Detroit, 44045 Five Mile Road, Plymouth, MI 48170
To register for this event, please click here.
DW is a Silver Sponsor of this annual event.
- April 6, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer David Houston Co-Authored The Michigan Lawyers Weekly Article “Do Labor Arbitrators’ Scorecards Threaten the System?”
- March 27, 2018 Webinars Can You Accommodate My Tattooed Ferret? Approaching Disability and Religious Accommodations in the Millennial Age Webinar on March 27, 2018
- March 16, 2018 Seminars Sunrise Seminar - #You Too Can Do More to Address and Prevent Sexual Harassment in the Workplace on March 16, 2018
- March 2018 Industry Alerts Michigan Court of Appeals Offers Guidance to Employers in Documenting Reasons for Hiring, Promotions
- February 28, 2018 Industry Alerts One Minute You’re In, the Next, You’re Out: NLRB Vacates the Short-Lived Hy-Brand Decision and Reinstates the Browning-Ferris’ Joint Employer Standard
- February 23, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Sara Jodka Quoted in Financial Post Article on Artificial Intelligence in the Workplace
- February 13, 2018 In the News Attorney Timothy Howlett Receives the 2018 Distinguished Service Award
- January 23, 2018 Webinars Out with the Old and In with the New: 2018 Annual Employment Law Update Webinar on January 23, 2018
- January 2018 Industry Alerts Keep Rollin’ Rollin’ Rollin’: DOL Reissues 17 Opinion Letters That Had Been Withdrawn Under the Obama Administration