- Special Events
Westwood Country Club, 3808 W. 35th Street, Austin, Texas, 78703
World IP Day
Wednesday, May 3, 2017
Networking from 4 - 4:30 p.m.
Speakers from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m.
Reception from 5:30 to 6:00 p.m.
Westwood Country Club, 3808 W. 35th Street, Austin, TX, 78703
World IP Day offers a unique opportunity to join with others around the globe to reflect on the contribution of intellectual property to the innovation that shapes our world and improves our lives. This year, speakers include two award winning inventors from UT Austin.
Wonder What’s Happening With Innovation and UT Austin Inventors? Join us at World IP Day 2017 to hear about:
- Altering Cells & ‘Hijacking’ Basic Metabolism
- Electronic Tattoos: Electronics Becoming A Part Of Our Own Skin?
Professor Bone from UT Law will also chime in with some intriguing thoughts on the role of intellectual property in the innovation that improves our lives.
Please RSVP to Melissa Sierra at 512.770.4221.
- April 25, 2018 Conferences MICPA Healthcare Conference on April 25,2018
- April 24, 2018 Special Events Q&A Session with Five 2018 Nevada Supreme Court Candidates on April 24, 2018
- April 23, 2018 In the News Twenty-Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2018 Southwest Super Lawyers, Two Named Rising Stars
- April 23, 2018 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2018 Washington DC Super Lawyers
- April 19, 2018 - April 20, 2018 Conferences 43rd Annual Labor & Employment Law Institute on April 19 - 20, 2018
- April 19, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Interviewed on GGB News “Global Gaming Business Podcast”
- April 19, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11, Number 4
- April 18, 2018 - April 19, 2018 Conferences Trigild Spring Lender Conference on April 18-19, 2018
- April 18, 2018 - April 19, 2018 Conferences Incident Response Forum 2018 on April 18, 2018