- Lozier, James E.
James Lozier (Member, Lansing) will co-present this informative webinar on Tuesday, December 12 at 1 p.m.
Please join us for the fourth session in our multi-part webinar series, “Navigating a Food Safety Crisis: What to Do (And What Not to Do) Before, During and After”. In the informative fourth session, entitled Restoring Consumer Trust: Brand Management in the Age of Social Media, we will discuss how social and mainstream media influences the public's perception of your brand and your products during and after a food safety crisis. This 60-minute session will take place on Tuesday, December 12, at 1:00 p.m. EST and will feature James Lozier of Dickinson Wright and Steve Kluting of Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
We will take a deep dive into these key discussion topics:
•Adverse effects of food crisis on individual food producers, products, and industry segments
•Remaining positive and limiting loss of consumer confidence
•Restoring customer and consumer trust
This webinar is the fourth in our new series, "Navigating a Food Safety Crisis: What to Do (and not to do!) Before, During and After", brought to you by Dickinson Wright PLLC and Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. This can’t-miss series will feature industry professionals leading in-depth discussions on the latest food safety issues and trends, ultimately covering the full life cycle of a food safety event.
Be sure to register today -- you won't want to miss this informative webinar! This sessions is essential for finance, legal, risk management, and food safety professionals from all segments of the food/beverage/agribusiness industry.
The webinar is complimentary, but registration is required. Please click here to register. We're looking forward to your participation!
- May 30, 2018 & June 6, 2018 Conferences Marijuana Policy Forum Event on May 30, 2018 and June 6, 2018
- May 24, 2018 Special Events Inside the Cauldron: Government, Criminal & Civil Enforcement, Compliance & Cybersecurity Hot Topics 2018 on May 24, 2018
- May 23, 2018 Conferences MICPA Conference- Employment Law: It Affects Family Companies Too on May 23, 2018
- May 23, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Timothy Gary Quoted in the Healthcare Finance Article, “CMS price posting rule may spark confusion when prices don't match what patients have to pay”
- May 22, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Gregory Cahill Quoted in the Construction Dive Article, “The Dotted Line: What contractors need to know about arbitration”
- May 19, 2018 - May 24, 2018 Conferences 140th INTA Annual Meeting: The Must-Attend Event for IP Stakeholders on May 19 - 23, 2018
- May 18, 2018 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in the 2018 IP Stars
- May 18, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted in the USA Today Article “Sports betting: Congress may try to regulate, but passage of any legislation is a long shot”
- May 17, 2018 - May 20, 2018 Conferences Sports Lawyers Association 44th Annual Conference on May 17 - 19, 2018