- Lozier, James E.
A food safety incident has the potential to be a food company’s biggest single exposure. It can result in lawsuits, significant brand damage, lost customer contracts and escalating recall expenses. In some instances, it can even lead to criminal prosecutions and jail-time for management. And while no one expects to be subject to such an event, food businesses who are not prepared can risk losing the very thing they’ve worked so hard to build.
Please join us for the second session in our new multi-part webinar series, “Navigating a Food Safety Crisis: What to Do (And What Not to Do) Before, During and After”. In the informative second session, entitled Recalls on the Rise: Deconstructing the Recent Uptick in Food Recalls, we will discuss the costs and losses associated with recalls, how to protect yourself against potential risk, and the insurance coverage that you will need. This 60-minute session will feature James Lozier of Dickinson Wright and Steve Kluting of Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
We will take a deep dive into these key discussion topics:
- The costs and losses connected to recalls and market withdrawals.
- Regulatory compliance and crisis preparation.
- Contractual transfer of risk issues, including product recall insurance coverage.
This webinar is the second in our new series, "Navigating a Food Safety Crisis: What to Do (and not to do!) Before, During and After", brought to you by Dickinson Wright PLLC and Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. This can’t-miss series will feature industry professionals leading in-depth discussions on the latest food safety issues and trends, ultimately covering the full life cycle of a food safety event.
Upcoming sessions in our series include the following -- details coming soon:
More Bank for the Buck: Understanding the Full Spectrum of Financial Exposure in a Food Safety Event (November 14, 2017).
Restoring Consumer Trust: Brand Management in the Age of Social Media (December 12, 2017).
Be sure to register today -- you won't want to miss these informative webinars! These sessions are essential for finance, legal, risk management, and food safety professionals from all segments of the food/beverage/agribusiness industry.
The webinars are complimentary, but registration is required. Click here to register.
- June 27, 2018 Webinars Environmental Webinar June 27, 2018 - How Standard is Standard? Not all Environmental Due Diligence is Created Equal
- June 20, 2018 Seminars CUSBA "Cross-Border Mobility of People and Goods: Challenges and Solutions"
- June 19, 2018 In the News Attorney Jessica Wood Joins Dickinson Wright's Grand Rapids Office
- June 19, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Timothy McCulloch Quoted in the CNBC Article “Senators Gardner and Warren Release Bipartisan Marijuana Bill That Prioritizes States' Rights”
- June 19, 2018 Industry Alerts Trade, Tariffs and Trouble (Part III)
- June 18, 2018 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 14, 2018 Special Events Dickinson Wright Washington D.C. Client Appreciation Reception on June 14, 2018
- June 14, 2018 In the News Attorney Scott A. Petz Selected to America's Top 100 High Stakes Litigators®
- June 14, 2018 In the News Attorney John Desmond Reappointed to the Nevada Supreme Court Access to Justice Commission