- Lozier, James E.
James Lozier (Member, Lansing) will co-present this informative webinar on Tuesday, November 14 from 1 p.m. until 2:15 p.m.
A food safety incident has the potential to be a food company’s biggest single exposure. It can result in lawsuits, significant brand damage, lost customer contracts and escalating recall expenses. In some instances, it can even lead to criminal prosecutions and jail-time for management. And while no one expects to be subject to such an event, food businesses who are not prepared can risk losing the very thing they’ve worked so hard to build.
Please join us for the third session in our new multi-part webinar series, “Navigating a Food Safety Crisis: What to Do (And What Not to Do) Before, During and After”. In this informative third session, entitled More Bang for the Buck: Understanding the Financial Exposure of a Food Safety Event, we will discuss the costs and losses associated with recalls, how to protect yourself against potential risk, and the insurance coverage that you will need. This 60-minute session will take place on Tuesday, November 14 at 1:00 p.m. EDT and will feature James Lozier of Dickinson Wright and Steve Kluting of Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Key Discussion Topics:
•Costs and losses connected to recalls
•Protecting against potential risk
•Contractual insurance coverage and upstream supplier insurance
Be sure to register today! These sessions are essential for finance, legal, risk management, and food safety professionals from all segments of the food/beverage/agribusiness industry.
The webinars are complimentary, but registration is required. Please click here to register. We're looking forward to your participation!
- March 29, 2018 Seminars West Tennessee Chapter of the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Seminar on Thursday, March 29, 2018
- March 28, 2018 Webinars A Time for Tariffs: Steel and Aluminum (and maybe more?) on March 28, 2018
- March 27, 2018 Webinars Can You Accommodate My Tattooed Ferret? Approaching Disability and Religious Accommodations in the Millennial Age Webinar on March 27, 2018
- March 27, 2018 - March 28, 2018 Conferences 27th Annual Sustainability & EHS Symposium on March 27-28, 2018
- March 23, 2018 Seminars ACG NY and Toronto Joint Event on March 23, 2018
- March 22, 2018 Seminars Data Bites Luncheon Seminar Series on March 22, 2018
- March 22 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Dan Ujczo Interviewed in the Ohio's Country Journal and Ohio Ag Net Article “A NAFTA agreement could open doors around the world for U.S. agriculture”
- March 2018 Industry Alerts Section 232 Steel and Aluminum Tariffs – Commerce Issues Requirements for Exclusion Requests
- March 20, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Brenda Swick Authored The Lawyer’s Daily article “B.C. Log Export Restrictions The Big Change In Softwood Lumber Dispute"