University of MichiganB.A., Public Policy, 2009
- with honors
- NCAA Academic All-American
- Academic All-Big Ten
Wayne State University Law SchoolJ.D., 2013
- Summa Cum Laude
- Order of the Coif
- Gold Key Certificates 2010-2012
- Associate Editor of The Wayne Law Review
- Dean's Scholar
- Hon. Ralph M. Freeman Scholarship Award Recipient (2013)
- Listed in Michigan Super Lawyers "Rising Stars"
- Selected as a Michigan Top Lawyer (2015)
- Corrigan Oil Company
- Federal-Mogul Corporation
- Nationstar Mortgage, LLC
- Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC
- Seterus, Inc.
Member of litigation team for Federal-Mogul Corporation in patent infringement action pending in front of the International Trade Commission.
Representation of governmental authorities regarding constitutional funding and distribution issues.
Experienced in dealing with financial, personal property, and real estate issues concerning lien priority disputes, creditor rights, mortgage servicer litigation, and foreclosure.
- State Bar of Michigan
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Italian American Bar Association of Michigan
- Intern in the General Crimes Unit at the United States Attorney’s Office, Eastern District of Michigan (2012)
- Dickinson Wright PLLC, Summer Associate (2012)
- Captain of The University of Michigan Men’s Swim & Dive Team 2009
- Rethinking Eminent Domain in Michigan, 58 WAYNE L. REV. 537 (2013)