Ms. Arndt practices all aspects of intellectual property, including patents, trademarks, trade secrets, and copyrights. Her primary focus is patent prosecution in the areas of medical devices, computer science, and mechanical and electrical technologies. She also handles litigation, technology licensing, transactional and corporate matters for emerging companies.
Prior to joining Dickinson Wright, Ms. Arndt specialized in U.S. and foreign patent prosecution for over 12 years. She managed many patent portfolios for both small and large clients, handled international prosecution of patents including Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) applications before the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) and worked with foreign associates on patent prosecution in over 50 countries, performed the intellectual property due diligence for mergers and acquisitions, and managed the intake process of large file transfers. Ms. Arndt also worked on patent clearance studies and invalidity searches and was instrumental in the development and implementation of Best Practices at her previous firm.
University of MichiganComputer Science, 2014
University of WisconsinB.S., Biomedical Engineering
- Dean’s List
Marquette University Law SchoolJ.D.
- Senior Articles Editor for the Marquette Intellectual Property Law Review
- Graduated with Distinction for Pro Bono Work
- Hi-Rez Studios, Inc.
- Pinnacle Neuropsychological Systems, LLC
- THub, Inc.
- Valsatech Corp
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Michigan Intellectual Property Law Association, Newsletter Chair
- The Oakland County Bar Association
- Women Lawyers Association of Michigan
- State Bar of Michigan
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Danskin Triathlon
- Junior Achievement Day
- Volleyball Coach
- Wills for Heroes
- “Don’t Be Legally Naked – Protect Your Designs” at Phoenix Fashion Week, October 2017