- Hulton, Wendy G.
Register now for this complimentary webinar!
Wednesday, May 31, 2017
2:30 p.m. EDT - 3:30 p.m. EDT
Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation (“CASL”) has created compliance challenges for both organizations and individuals who want to communicate electronically with Canadians. Many organizations continue to struggle to understand and comply with CASL. Recent enforcement action suggests that even the organizations that thought they had it right, often stumbled in their efforts to comply with CASL’s requirements. Given that the class action lawyers are counting the days until July 1st when CASL’s private right of action (PRA) comes into effect, you will want to attend this webinar to ensure your organization’s mastery of CASL’s requirements are up to date.
Wendy Hulton (Partner, Toronto) of Dickinson Wright will provide a CASL:2.0 update that will cover:
- CASL’s new private right of action;
- The end of the transitional period for implied consent;
- Update on recent CASL enforcement activity; and
- Common best practices for complying with CASL
- April 25, 2018 Conferences MICPA Healthcare Conference on April 25,2018
- April 24, 2018 Special Events Q&A Session with Five 2018 Nevada Supreme Court Candidates on April 24, 2018
- April 19, 2018 - April 20, 2018 Conferences 43rd Annual Labor & Employment Law Institute on April 19 - 20, 2018
- April 19, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Interviewed on GGB News “Global Gaming Business Podcast”
- April 19, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11, Number 4
- April 18, 2018 - April 19, 2018 Conferences Trigild Spring Lender Conference on April 18-19, 2018
- April 18, 2018 - April 19, 2018 Conferences Incident Response Forum 2018 on April 18, 2018
- April 18, 2018 In the News Attorney Timothy J. ("T.J.") Green Joins Dickinson Wright's Ft. Lauderdale Office
- April 18, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Timothy McCulloch Quoted in the Law 360 Article “Drone Cases and Rulings to Watch”